GodSpeed's 2L Hempy SOG

Dude, there is no law enforcement agency I know of that will leave money on your counter after a bust. Nor would they have left you an ounce to partake in. Nor would they have left the home until they arrested you. They won't just take all your gear, kill all your plants and leave without a trace, or a card with case# as a reference. Who had access to your spare set?? Do you leave them in a "Rock" in the case you get locked out?

Time to move and give no forward post address. No "friends" need ever know about your grow space. Ever...

The submerged ballast was left by the "Cops" as a message that they dislike you and just out of spite they left it there. Police will take everything, even the ounce as evidence, and will not vandalize gear and leave it behind. It all goes toward a larger case against you.

My opinion, you got robbed. Probably by the neighbor they left the "verbal message" with.

Oh! Man! GodSpeed............I am so sorry Brother.

The whole thing sounds weird. Are you sure they were cops?
Sure sounds odd to me. Of course I don't know jack about your laws.

Once again, sorry brother. If they were after you, they would already have you. Good Luck my Friend.

Yeah i am so confused, the neighbors are a bit dodge so im not sure if i should believe them or not. One tim someone smashed mt van window and cleared out the content, was a load of out of date pop. We all knew it was them but they never admitted it.

Thats what i though, if it was the police surly id be arrested already, but them if i was burgled why have i still got my LCD, guitars ect ect... Just my grow ??

dayum! That is too freeky.

Would they not need a warrant to enter?

Thats what i though, if they entered my home as my front door was open and found it then no, but my front door was locked i know.

Dude, there is no law enforcement agency I know of that will leave money on your counter after a bust. Nor would they have left you an ounce to partake in. Who had access to your spare set??

Time to move and give no forward post address.

No i don't know where the money come from, there was also other illegal items they did not take i wish not to disclose.

The ounce was on my computer desk in clear view of any one in my flat, also my TV had been switched on with my 360 running, all my pictures have been deleted... ?

My spare set of key were behind an oven glove in the kitchen, my partner and son is in Spain with here mother, no one else even knows of the grow let alone have access.

Duuuuuuuuuuuude! :thedoubletake:

I'm really sorry to hear what you're going through, Brother!

It certainly doesn't sound like a LEO (at least not one operating by the rules!) that would behave that way, so I would think it's unlikely that anyone would come back to arrest you.

It does sound like someone who knew EXACTLY what they wanted to take, since they left BOTH cash & other things of value (so, not a typical criminal), AND, from what I'm reading, other possibly illicit items (plus vandalism, so, not a typical LEO).

But, someone you don't want knowing you're growing obviously knows, so, as much as I hate to say it, I think you'll be best moving. Even if you don't move and stop growing, it's likely that you'll have another "incident" in the future when whomever did this thinks you may be back in operation.

Where do you keep your spare set of keys? Has anyone been in your house lately that could have taken them without you noticing?

My best wishes are with you, G-Speed! :goodluck:

Duuuuuuuuuuuude! :thedoubletake:

I'm really sorry to hear what you're going through, Brother!

It certainly doesn't sound like a LEO (at least not one operating by the rules!) that would behave that way, so I would think it's unlikely that anyone would come back to arrest you.

It does sound like someone who knew EXACTLY what they wanted to take, since they left BOTH cash & other things of value (so, not a typical criminal), AND, from what I'm reading, other possibly illicit items (plus vandalism, so, not a typical LEO).

But, someone you don't want knowing you're growing obviously knows, so, as much as I hate to say it, I think you'll be best moving. Even if you don't move and stop growing, it's likely that you'll have another "incident" in the future when whomever did this thinks you may be back in operation.

Where do you keep your spare set of keys? Has anyone been in your house lately that could have taken them without you noticing?

My best wishes are with you, G-Speed! :goodluck:

Hey bro,

Ive been reading online and everything points rippers or a supposed to be friend, iv read the feds will never leave a verbal message with a neighbor they will always leave a calling card. I ask me other neighbor who is safe and he agree he say the police, maybe people in high viz jackets, guess its easy to impose, there were a pair of blue latex gloves in my bin...Maybe the neighbors are in on it together.

Iv never told anyone about my grow, only my wife and brother, i have a lot of friends around and maybe one has cough the slight humming from a fan, i dunno. The keys are in my kitchen behind a oven glove, they were there when i left for work 100%.

As it is i am in the middle of moving and waiting for a few finalization to go through, but was going to keep the old place to grow.

My brother has offered me some clones and some envirolight cfl things to get back up, and i will take them if i dont hear anything from the police. will be around 4-6 weeks before i move to a new location. Feel gutted iv lost my pride and joy, 5 years worth of scraping to bring a half decent environment together just taken in the blink of an eye.

:peace::peace::peace:

It sounds like a friend ripoff to me too. Sad to say. Really sorry to hear about the whole thing GS. Best wishes, and move on and get going in the new place.

Oohh Nooo :whoa: that's awful!

Could your wife / brother have said something in passing to someone that may have done this? :hmmmm: Or maybe the neighbors are involved somehow. It just doesn't sound like cops, real cops anyway.

Man, I feel for you...soo sorry this happened.

:circle-of-love:

Ahhh, damn. What?! I agree, this doesn't sound like any legal police type activity to me. Several things are way off. At least in the U.S., they don't do that - not legitimately.

I'm immediately suspicious of your neighbor who said it "was" the cops. B.S. in my book. THEY seem to know who REALLY did this to you, in my opinion. Man this sucks!!! I am really worried for you, and I want you to know I'm sending much positive energy your way. I wish I could do more. Man, this is a bummer. Please keep us posted and keep your chin up. This really does sound like a friend/neighbor crime to me. :goodluck:

wow! im effin blown away! somebody maybe watching you daily, knew you were gone, the fact that they left you a bag and money sez someone that knows you, a stranger would not "feel" for you and leave condolence weed and money sez to me here doode get some new gear or whatever were crooks but "nice" crooks bull shit! i think you will find out, go visit anybody you know and be a little snoopy, this pisses me off! i guess it would not be all that hard to get some old or fake cop gear to look the part, im guessing your neighbors knew you were growing, or they do now, someone that knew you were moving and made sure to hit you before you moved the grow? idk this is shitcrap!
damn i wish you had cameras that record to the internet, i have decided thats what im getting soon, just in case ...

Oh my God bro! :thedoubletake: That's horrible!... I'm sooooo sorry. I don't have anything to add to the thoughts and advice you've already been given. I am curious since I didn't see anyone else ask. Have you pissed anyone off lately? Just to check all angles... Once again, I'm so sorry bro...

:Namaste:

It sounds like a friend ripoff to me too. Sad to say. Really sorry to hear about the whole thing GS. Best wishes, and move on and get going in the new place.

Yes this could be the case, i think i am to trusting.. though i had no reason to doubt people you know. I always shared what weed i had.

Looking on to the future!

Oohh Nooo :whoa: that's awful!

Could your wife / brother have said something in passing to someone that may have done this? :hmmmm: Or maybe the neighbors are involved somehow. It just doesn't sound like cops, real cops anyway.

Man, I feel for you...soo sorry this happened.

:circle-of-love:

Umm no my wife knows better she wouldnt say a word, my brother taught me the rules with growing, never tell anyone ect.. He has a Percy op himself. I think i could of been one of my neighbors just don't know how they knew, i dont trust them and this wouldn't be out of there nature.

Ahhh, damn. What?! I agree, this doesn't sound like any legal police type activity to me. Several things are way off. At least in the U.S., they don't do that - not legitimately.

I'm immediately suspicious of your neighbor who said it "was" the cops. B.S. in my book. THEY seem to know who REALLY did this to you, in my opinion. Man this sucks!!! I am really worried for you, and I want you to know I'm sending much positive energy your way. I wish I could do more. Man, this is a bummer. Please keep us posted and keep your chin up. This really does sound like a friend/neighbor crime to me. :goodluck:

Cheers for the good vibes X :peace:

I haven't seen my next door neighbours in 4 days now and this is NOT normal for them. I'm starting to think they could of done this, but though they might of taken the lot.

I was thinking about calling the police but there is nothing missing apart from the grow, maybe nothing else was taken so i wouldn't be able to call the police.

Feeling a bit better now i have told someone, my wife is still unaware of anything that's gone on, apart from asking the neighbor if they saw anything and telling my brother whats happened iv been keeping it bottled up.

wow! im effin blown away! somebody maybe watching you daily, knew you were gone, the fact that they left you a bag and money sez someone that knows you, a stranger would not "feel" for you and leave condolence weed and money sez to me here doode get some new gear or whatever were crooks but "nice" crooks bull shit! i think you will find out, go visit anybody you know and be a little snoopy, this pisses me off! i guess it would not be all that hard to get some old or fake cop gear to look the part, im guessing your neighbors knew you were growing, or they do now, someone that knew you were moving and made sure to hit you before you moved the grow? idk this is shitcrap!
damn i wish you had cameras that record to the internet, i have decided thats what im getting soon, just in case ...

After entering my grow room i dropped to my knees for around an hour in dis belief, after a smoke i was able to bring my self around.

I was speaking to a guy at a nursery who was saying he had a shed full of rip of grow gear, that he bought of the police after raids, iv ask to have a look at what he has to offer and he said he couldn't take me there, if i told him what i wanted he would bring it in to see if i wanted it.

Im going back Monday to check out one item i asked for, 1 x dual fan speed controller, it will probably be a store brought but its worth a bash.

:peace:

Oh my God bro! :thedoubletake: That's horrible!... I'm sooooo sorry. I don't have anything to add to the thoughts and advice you've already been given. I am curious since I didn't see anyone else ask. Have you pissed anyone off lately? Just to check all angles... Once again, I'm so sorry bro...

Hey Frat ? name change alert!

Nah havnt had the chance to piss anyone off, gardening and work keeps me on my toes. That was the first think i though of as well.

Time to re build :hippy:

Ordered some nutrients and medium last night, cannot afford the meters so will have to go by ml measurements and ph papers once i get the grow running.

sorry to hear about that mate, my mate had his gear and plants robbed a few weeks ago now, wasnt a lot of money worth just a light, ballast, fans n three plants, cant trust nobody nowadays...

goodluck getting set back up bro

WTF???? Firstly do u live in uk or states bro? If it was law in uk u def be nicked!!!

To put it simply u have been grafted!!! One of 2 things or possibly 3 things has happened.

1.Someone u trust has told someone and they have either knowingly ripped u or the person(s) they have told have done it.

2. Someone has burgled ur house and chanced upon the grow and took that. (however unlikely as no burglar leaves cash or drugs behind)

3. Maybe there was an odour leak or something signalling a grow to a neighbour and they have robbed u.

All 3 of these tell me 3 things, police arent involved, dont trust ANYONE with ya grow, and move house u are obviously being targetted if u have been grafted before.

I hope u can get to the bottom of it mate. Gutted for u, i know how it feels. Happened to me on New years day. Luckily for me they left the equipment and i had harvested and moved the product midweek, so all they took was bits of trim that i was going to use for making resin and maybe oz of lesser quality bud. Needles to say i well away from there now.

DO NOT and i CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Put another grow where u are and DO NOT deal with people who apparantly sell what the "law" has taken illegally. These people are often the grafters themselves!!!!! I know there are bent cops but it takes alot to move a whole grow and no way has multiple cops done it, usually one bad seed and be too much to do alone with out alerting anyone.....Also u dont want to buy what has been stolen from someone else when u know the feeling of being robbed urself....

Its devastating for u but just be patient, move somewhere else and rebuild super stealthy.

Good Luck.

sorry to hear about that mate, my mate had his gear and plants robbed a few weeks ago now, wasnt a lot of money worth just a light, ballast, fans n three plants, cant trust nobody nowadays...

goodluck getting set back up bro

Its the worst ever mate, it wasn't of massive value to be honest in total there was about £2500 worth of equipment. They didnt take my RO filter probably sidnt know it was there.
:peace:

WTF???? Firstly do u live in uk or states bro? If it was law in uk u def be nicked!!!

To put it simply u have been grafted!!! One of 2 things or possibly 3 things has happened.

1.Someone u trust has told someone and they have either knowingly ripped u or the person(s) they have told have done it.

2. Someone has burgled ur house and chanced upon the grow and took that. (however unlikely as no burglar leaves cash or drugs behind)

3. Maybe there was an odour leak or something signalling a grow to a neighbour and they have robbed u.

All 3 of these tell me 3 things, police arent involved, dont trust ANYONE with ya grow, and move house u are obviously being targetted if u have been grafted before.

I hope u can get to the bottom of it mate. Gutted for u, i know how it feels. Happened to me on New years day. Luckily for me they left the equipment and i had harvested and moved the product midweek, so all they took was bits of trim that i was going to use for making resin and maybe oz of lesser quality bud. Needles to say i well away from there now.

DO NOT and i CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Put another grow where u are and DO NOT deal with people who apparantly sell what the "law" has taken illegally. These people are often the grafters themselves!!!!! I know there are bent cops but it takes alot to move a whole grow and no way has multiple cops done it, usually one bad seed and be too much to do alone with out alerting anyone.....Also u dont want to buy what has been stolen from someone else when u know the feeling of being robbed urself....

Its devastating for u but just be patient, move somewhere else and rebuild super stealthy.

Good Luck.

Hey bro yes im from the uk, i called my partner and told her what happened, she called the police and made an enquiry about the happenings that went on at my address, the police didnt know anything about it.

So i was ripped off and my neighbors are lying or people dressed up like cops, why would someone go through all that trouble of dressing up to take 2500 worth of growing equipment...

Nah i wasn't going to buy anything of the guy, i made a fan speed controller earlier in this journal, one of a kind id know if id seen it.

There is one other thing, late last year i split from a grow partner who gave me lots of seeds to show no hard feelings, i knew this could be a risk but he is one of my best mates. Now i dont know who to trust..

Im moving very soon and will keep you updated.

WHy does this shit happen to the nicest, kindest people? Godspeed has sure been a great influence on me as well as many here.

It just makes me sick. On one side of humanity you have people like godspeed and on the other you have slime like the people who rip others off.

G-Speed,

I've got to tell ya' that my gut tells me it's the neighbors that TOLD you it was the police.

I don't, for a second, believe that typical burglars would pose as police officers, since that adds a whole new level to the crime. I'm not saying it's not possible, I just believe it to be HIGHLY unlikely.

So, knowing it was NOT the police, I'd suspect whomever told you it was!

It's also a good "ploy" to help prevent you from calling the police, since, if you feared getting busted, you most likely would NOT call them. But, if it was a "normal" robbery, you probably would.

Sorry to hear about your security problem..i know its a little late for this info but...i know you have a computer...i have a web-cam which is on all the time...need i say more??? also no one should know about your grow and DO NOT start another grow in the same spot...unless you update your security...

Back
Top Bottom