GodSpeed's 2L Hempy SOG

Hey guys thanks for all the support here i have finally secured my new place. Have been busy packing everything and arrange to move in mid April.

I have had to buy some med's from a few of the local people and ill tell you its not nice, don't understand why people are producing this rubbish ?? No flush, cut early, not dried properly and very little cure... Not good!

I solved the mystery of who broke in and stole my stuff, it was the neighbors who told me it was the police who took it.

I woke up Friday to go to work. Stepped out my front door and started to walk to my van, out side the neighbors was 6 black bin bags one had a split in it and there was coco, stems and cannabis leaves all over the side walk. On closer inspection there was 3 bags of 2 liter bottles and 3 bags of burned plants/medium, these bottles had my name all over them... not literally!

I plan to get it all back..

:420:

:peace:

GS just wanna say your a better man than me id probably lose my cool and hurt someone or maybe even a few people but stay level headed, I think you should just make your way out and never look back give it a few years but never forget, revenge is a dish best served COLD!!! GOOD LUCK :peace:
Keep us updated

I'd ask them if they would like a hit off some AK-47. Then let the fokers smoke.

I knew it. This is a classic case of "he who smelt it, dealt it". They'd have been so much smarter keeping their mouths shut, but thankfully the dumbass raised your suspicions (and ours) by some lame-assed BS story about cops coming to your place. Please be careful, get your shit back if you can, but be careful! I'm really relieved that you've at least solved the mystery. Hope you get things up and running well in your new place.

Been thinking about you, and hoping you are well. Glad to see you around. Take care my friend - thanks for the update. :thumb:

I'm actually fighting to keep my emotions in check on this... Goosfraba Vape... Goosfraba...

There was a time when someone would have gotten a visit from the baseball bat fairy for such things. I'm much better now...

That's all I'm going to say about that. Boy, do I need some positive energy...

:Namaste:

I would have taken all the bags, and opened them on their doorstep, spread it around, sprayed it really well with a nice pepper spray (the kind of deterent for bears and the like, oily, long-lasting stuff) and then I would have called in sick so I could hang out by the window and watch the tele all day so I could catch the show next door.

As they were cleaning it up, I would walk outside, and say, "I saw the cops spreading it all around! Must have been part of the investigation!"

Hello Everyone just wanted to say thank you to 420 Magazine and all the sponsors for running member of the month, my package turned up yesterday and it was a touch as it was my birthday :) Not sure if any of you other winners have had the grow book from sierra but it has been an awesome read, not the typical guide. There is so much truth spoken and wish i had this on my first grow, im not sure who the author is but he has a talent of making the hardest gardening duty's in to the easiest of tasks. I recommend everyone have a read.

:thanks:

Im not sure yet how i am going to go about getting everything back but i was disgusted to see how they disposed off all the waste and the bad shape they let these girls get in within just a few weeks. All my nutrients were designed for RO water so unless they had one nothing would of grown properly, doubt they even know what hard/soft water means.

My wife brought me some beans yesterday to get my bank going.

Dutch Passion

Freddy's Best x 3 fem
Dutch Cheese x 5 fem
The Ultimate x 3 fem

I have been doing some over time at work to get some money together to buy new equipment, as i am still unsure if i will get my stuff back. Al tho this is my equipment breaking in to there house and taking it still feels unnatural and wrong to me, i am going to speak to the mother maybe use a few scare tack ticks or make her a deal.

Still trying to work out how they knew i was growing. My garden is on the top floor away from prying eyes and though i had all other areas covered. The only thing i could think is my odor scrubbed dumping ground (loft) started to build up all the molecules missed by the carbon and become detectable again, that £200 for a Ozone generator doesn't seem so bad now. Or they planed to rob me and stumbled in my grow and took this instead.. first priorities for new grow are security and stealth!

I am finishing packing things up now so will be having some more spare time to get more active and catch up with everyone's journals, hope everyone is well.

:peace:

1.I wouldn't go after the equipment, that will just draw attention and leave room for a war to start.
2.Throw a barbeque for the local chapter of Hell's Angels. (They'll crap in their Knickers with that bunch in your backyard):rofl:
3.Before you move and start up again (or have a picnic) you may be able to talk to the Mom "You got me, How did you know" Help plug the security gap for the next project.

2.Throw a barbeque for the local chapter of Hell's Angels.

Back in the day, when I was involved in the MC racket, I would have been able to go to a members home, throw him a Z bag and just say "wow man, that's all I got left from my grow. Equipment and everything gone. damn next door neighbors".

Hell, I once recovered a stolen HD nearly that easily. One call and 48 hrs later a member was telling me where to go to come pic up the stolen bike. *I'm purposely leaving out any/all details.

in my honest opinion ! id say you find it within your self to be brave and confront them!

they broke into your house!
went into your safety dome!
took everything! vandalized expensive equipment!

i mean imagine if you were there? or one of your loved ones? what do they know? and if they are breaking and entering i am assuming your going to have some sort of weapon on you.. i mean you wouldn't go and do this type of dangerous shit like going into someone's home without ur own form of security as well!

if u 100% knew they did it!
then u do something.

fuck whats "the wrong and the right thing to do"

if anyone messes with my safety or the safety of my loved ones in the home provided for gets the Kalashnikov to the mouth until they know whats understood.

nothing in this world is grimier then a theif or a snitch

:peace: and :love: everyone!
til then set fire to the rain

(LoL never thought Adele would come into context)

Godspeed will choose whats best for him. He's a smart guy. He knows the type of people he is dealing with. We havn't met them as he has.

Sometimes its best to walk away, and sometimes you got to stand up nose to nose. In the latter, it better be worth getting your ass whooped or worse unless you have an edge.

He'll choose whats best for him at the time of his choosing. He's a smart guy.

Spiri, I totally understand where you're coming from. Like I said before, I used to handle things much differently than I do now...now I try to refrain from violence, and have for many years. Karma's a bitch, the universe will get even most of your average assholes. I can truly say I've been happier, and have seen many more positive things happening in my life since I've tried to change my attitude. Maybe it's karma, maybe it's just how my attitude effects my world...anyway, I feel like I'm better for it.

That being said...for someone that tries to truly harm me or a loved one...that's a whole different ballgame. If and when I encounter that particular asshole...karma's just gonna have to wait for their next life, because I'm gonna be squaring things this time around.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom