Going All In With Quantum Boards

Theres been some progress and some changes in the garden lately, the autos are coming in nice and strong, I've planted the B.S.E x ZOG in a one gallon pot and another Pineapple Express in a 5 gallon, so here's to hoping they sprout. I also took it upon myself to try out a couple different types of training to see what I like best. On Mint Mango #2 and Mint Mango #3 I'm going to be experimenting with quadlining if they wind up being female, on the Tangerine Borealis #1 I'll be doing a freestyle lst and on the Tangerine Borealis #2 I'll be doing a 6 way lst. I'm also planning on quadlining a pineapple express auto and my sundae strudel feminkzdx to see how that goes.

Also on another note I'm starting to think I want to go a bit bigger by the time flower hits I was thinking of ordering a 4.6x4.6x80" grow tent and ordering the 350w series 2+ grow light from budget led still undecided but that's the way I'm leaning.

It seems like every seed that popped of the Mint Mango from umami seedbank has some kind of mutant genetic. I'm starting to notice triploid features on one of them and the other seems to have some sort of leaf issue, its growing along with its sibling at about the same rate but it's just producing some weird growth. Also the original triploid is forsure a male after I checked today, its growing stems on the preflower so I placed him outside to flower on his own. Or die, whichever happens first.

As for the Tangerine Borealis's they're looking to have a bit of nitrogen toxicity from the nutes I gave them 2 days ago, so I'm going to cut back on nutes for the next couple waterings.

And of course since I'm updating on the mint mango I gotta update the rest lol here's some more pictures of the babies

So I woke up this morning to see something wrong with one of the Mint mango, its leaf crisped up and browned over night. I left it alone all day and it hasnt gotten any worse. A tad strange but it isnt affecting the rest of the plant and still seems to be growing along normally. The male triploid actually seems to be enjoying himself outside, it's been raining but temps wont be hitting below 42 degrees for awhile so he should flower out there pretty nicely. I just need one of these plants to show that they're female so I can give him a girlfriend. Do yall think they might show soon or should I take them out of the tent and have them flower outside for a week and then pop them back in the tent to show preflowers and veg further?

There was a bit of a disaster that happened over the last two days. I've been pretty sick so I hadn't checked on the garden and it turns out just a couple hours after watering the plants and super cropping one of them that my ex needed to use the outlet for something, unplugged it and forgot to plug it back in. The lights were off for two days with 100% humidity in the tent, water droplets on the ceiling above the light and temperatures got down to 41 degrees in the tent for 2 nights! Obviously because of me supercropping one of the plants the branches started to mold and die off. And I even noticed some mold on other leaf tips so I cut all of that off and hopefully it wont spread. I also turned up the lights to 100% and the plants are loving it I dont know why i didnt do this sooner considering the seedlings are at the very edges of the tent.

Quick update but probably the most important. Some stuff has been going down at the ex girlfriends place. Turns out her roommate was the one turning off my tent at night, and was caught on camera stealing weed from me. I found all this out last night and when I went over to visit my ex earlier today, we were teasing each other and said roommate comes out of the blue gets in my face says I'm putting her down and tries to swing at me, so I shoved him across the room to where he fell over and hit his head on a speaker. I'm now the bad guy for defending myself and am taking down all my equipment and taking all my stuff out of their place. Hopefully I can find a place for these plants until jan 5th but theres no guarantee so this journal might be coming to a close.

Back
Top Bottom