Going back to growing!

magsteria

Hi guys!

I've tried growing before but nothing happened asi didn't really know what to do. I just placed some coco in a pot and threw all my seeds there as well as water it from time to time. It grew a bit but sure enough, the plant died.

Moving forward from that, i want to take growing seriously.

I've spent countless hours reading every helpful information and taken down notes from making a grow box up to harvesting.

(With pics)
Anyway, as of now, i have a 20x20x20 DIY box using the backside of an aluminum foil as a reflector.

Ill also be using a 20w daylight cfl and a 24w warm white cfl.

I've also just started to germinate (not sure if im using the correct term) the seeds (the one where you let the sprout come out of the seed.

The question i have right now is for my growing medium as i believe im still not capable of growing the plant since im not 100% equipped... YET.

Im using coco as my medium with a bit of vermiculite.

I know about the ph level of the water where it should be around 6.0 (no device yet for the ph tester thing but ill be looking for some in the morning).. 1:13am here and no shops are open.

Going back to the question is, what appropriate SUBSTITUTE ferts can i use to feed my grow?? The only thing i got my hands on is a Ramgo Plant Nutrition with a 14-14-14 NPK.

Any suggestions? Or can i use this fert through out the grow. Btw, im in the Philippines and its kind of hard to look for the stuff that can be found in the states.
022e4f7115c7bf4fce71c67fac53f1ba.jpg
9ff854350e5824ff126eb9f684336d8b.jpg
2ab233d73d14efa2a4554c119eede056.jpg
3d9d50e6208054e13c5d87c21a852553.jpg
2b0addc90a82763d2908338de2974825.jpg
52b3a3e923b3fdd6fdb94042d6694990.jpg

You posted in the wrong thread bro that's why your not getting any replies you can buy a ph ppm pen on lazada in terms of fertilizers I am having a hard time as well. I know we have worm castings though that might work with coco. Haven't started yet but I might import ferts instead there this shop that has the imported fets from the usa but their prices are 4 times the retail price compared to retail stuff from the USA. Nutrients and Additives – Page 2 – CRS Hydroponics Enterprises

I also just want to add, i went to my local hardware store earlier and here's what i found for the fertilizer and i'm afraid that this is actually everything they have.

Thanks in advance!
ba54064bd81e53bac6951d97f6619a91.jpg
2c64b6e1439ddf267a12248e4e797708.jpg
042427fb604a526275c313682c888250.jpg
d1ee0ff34948415884e4cfc3d71bdb10.jpg
1174f124d405749b11fd82925de55c96.jpg

You posted in the wrong thread bro that's why your not getting any replies you can buy a ph ppm pen on lazada in terms of fertilizers I am having a hard time as well. I know we have worm castings though that might work with coco. Haven't started yet but I might import ferts instead there this shop that has the imported fets from the usa but their prices are 4 times the retail price compared to retail stuff from the USA. Nutrients and Additives — Page 2 — CRS Hydroponics Enterprises
Hey dude. Thanks so much for the info. I knew something was up with the pricing. Lol. Thats probably okay. I got my hands on the flora trio series and i can say its pretty much giving me good results so far with my new grow.

Only thing i've been told is that i need calmag but then again, its price here is like omfg. Nevertheless, im using some egg shells and epsom salt for calmag but im leaning towards the calcium nitrate from crs. I think i can get my hands on that pretty easy.

Where did you get your flora trio? CRS? shit their prices are fucked up. I was thinking of using the shipping cart dot com to import ferts from amazon but ddo you know the reason we don't have good ferts in this stupid country. The government prohibits fertilizer importation. Puta.... We are an agricultural country and they blocked the importation of something that would help us succeed. There's also this group on facebook calledd monsterbud phillippines that teaches how to grow but I heard there are a lot oof under cover cops there. And facebook won't let me create a second account for anonymity. But the people there probably know which local ferts we can use.

Hey dude. Thanks so much for the info. I knew something was up with the pricing. Lol. Thats probably okay. I got my hands on the flora trio series and i can say its pretty much giving me good results so far with my new grow.

Only thing i've been told is that i need calmag but then again, its price here is like omfg. Nevertheless, im using some egg shells and epsom salt for calmag but im leaning towards the calcium nitrate from crs. I think i can get my hands on that pretty easy.

Where did you get your flora trio? CRS? shit their prices are fucked up. I was thinking of using the shipping cart dot com to import ferts from amazon but ddo you know the reason we don't have good ferts in this stupid country. The government prohibits fertilizer importation. Puta.... We are an agricultural country and they blocked the importation of something that would help us succeed. There's also this group on facebook calledd monsterbud phillippines that teaches how to grow but I heard there are a lot oof under cover cops there. And facebook won't let me create a second account for anonymity. But the people there probably know which local ferts we can use.
Thats alright. Its fun here in 420 mag and i dont think i need more people to help me with the grow since the community here is just awesome but hey, the more the merrier.

Ive only been here for like a month or two and i can say im in good hands.

Anyway. I think i just got lucky with the flora trio since a friend sold it to me (though the price that i paid for is exactly for what its showing on the crs site). Epsom salt i got from mercury drugs which is fucked up because crs have them for like 65php but mercury drugs' selling 'em for 48php i think for like 10g??????? I mean... WTF???? Crs are selling them for 65php and you'll get 250g!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom