Going For The Frost With 2 x Perfect Sun 1000s - Laughing Buddha & Green Crack

Perfect Sun LED

Alright, so new grow journal with 2x Perfect Sun 1000s, each on a six foot light mover. I really wanted to cover 8x8 feet, but I need walking room and such. Still going to try to do 14-15 regular plants. For a while autos will be in there with the regulars, until I finish the veg room.

Alright, so here's the plan.

Lights = 2x Perfect Sun 1000 LEDs
Grow room = 15x8 feet with 7 foot tall ceilings -- that is flower room. Also building a veg room, probably 10x8 with 7 foot tall ceilings.
Nutes = Ray Cogos formulated for marijuana, the 1 part liquid. I show it in the video
Going to be fed with a home made drip system 2-3x a day
Medium = pure coco
Pot Size = some 2 gallons and some 3 gallons to see which will do better in my room

Using my typical closed room system. AC to keep room cool. CO2 tank for CO2. Closed room system means I use no fans to pull air into my room and none to suck air out. I've grown like this for years. I keep my CO2 tank on a timer so my CO2 drifts between 700-1100.

Here is a pic of the auto Six Shooter grown in 2 gallon pot (thought it was 3 gallon) under the Perfect Sun 1000 from the closet grow. And also the first grow journal video for this grow.

beer-weed-bud-size.jpg

frost_bud_six_shooter.jpg

[video=youtube;SLdO4qHE2sg]
[/video]

re: Going For The Frost With 2x Perfect Sun 1000s - Laughing Buddha & Green Crack

Yeah, I didn't realize it until I went and bought 3 gallon pots, then was like, hey, wait. And sure enough the tan ones are only 2 gallons.

re: Going For The Frost With 2x Perfect Sun 1000s - Laughing Buddha & Green Crack

if your growing is as good as your drawing...
:popcorn:

Thanks for checking it out. Will have some updates soon. Been transplanting some of the plants. I started a few out in 4 inch rockwool cubes. I love those. I ran out, so the others are in 2inch cubes then inside 4x4x4 square nursery pots in coco.

Yeah, I didn't realize it until I went and bought 3 gallon pots, then was like, hey, wait. And sure enough the tan ones are only 2 gallons.

If they got that big in 2 gallons My 5gal pots my be too large. I got an 8ft roof but less then 7 is useable because of the floor joist

re: Going For The Frost With 2 x Perfect Sun 1000s - Laughing Buddha & Green Crack

Welcome aboard everyone.

Catnip, I think you grow with soil right? You might be okay with 5 gallons pots. Although, that Lemon is huge already. If she stretches, ut uh.

re: Going For The Frost With 2 x Perfect Sun 1000s - Laughing Buddha & Green Crack

Here is an update. Recorded on the 4th when they were 15 days old. They are no 17 days old. Some of them I already have transplanted into pots.

[video=youtube;Z2TNCQ-I2wQ]
[/video]

Shirt video no sound to show all plants.LEDRF - 42 Magazine(1287754) on Vimeo

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So, here is how I transplanted. This is how I transplant without getting transplant shock.

[video=youtube;mhN5NyK8z0U]
[/video]

Check out the node spacing I get with the perfect sun 1000. Thus is with the light at 3 feet away and moving 8 feet back and forth on a light mover. That is crazy. This is a regular og kush, but all my plants look like this.

420-magazine-mobile480285238.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I finally got them all transplanted. Running into a slight problem. I had planned to water the autos by hand, but I don't know if I trust anyone to water for me. I trust them to house sit, but not sure if I trust them to water.

So I might have to get a larger pump for the res to feed all the plants, including the autos while I'm gone. Ah, growing is like having kids.

Pony Tailing is awesome if you want a lot of tops without stressing out your plant. Here is how to do it.

[video=youtube;Zqzo6Kp8CN4]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom