Going For The Frost With 2 x Perfect Sun 1000s - Laughing Buddha & Green Crack

It might be the perfect combo. Perfect Sun and Doc Bud. It did wonders for Shiggs. I am going to start reading up on it more. Are there videos that talk about high brix and doc's kit. Like how it works. I like understanding everything about something before I try it.

Doc feel free to chime in.

It might be the perfect combo. Perfect Sun and Doc Bud. It did wonders for Shiggs. I am going to start reading up on it more. Are there videos that talk about high brix and doc's kit. Like how it works. I like understanding everything about something before I try it.

Doc feel free to chime in.

I'd suggest posting this over at one of Doc's threads Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures I don't know the science or if there are any videos. I just saw many me,bears with amazing results and wanted to try it. I'm super new, on my 1st and 2nd grow.

Rock on!

:theband:

Day 37 of 12/12 for the photo periods.
Laughing Buddha.

420-magazine-mobile1685116678.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1512513420.jpg

OG kush

420-magazine-mobile44744898.jpg

Green Crack

420-magazine-mobile1953046551.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1325422774.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1812478020.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Auto mayascula purple. Just a hair cut for drying. I will trim once she is fully dry. She smells so fruity and amazing like some tropic fruit with a hint of dank ass weed.

420-magazine-mobile1798099479.jpg

420-magazine-mobile775064767.jpg

Sweeeet Lookin bud bro

Phrum the light room.

thanks guys. Check this out. My girlfriends blows a dab hit out of the Hollow stem of the crystal meth strain. Every strain I grow under the Perfect Sun 1000 has hallow stems and are healthy green the whole time.

[video=youtube;3hHpJVdw_tQ]
[/video]

Looking nice and Frosty over there LEDRF :thumb:
I really like how dark that mayascula purple is. Always been a fan of purple lines.

I have been watching your vids :thumb:
Tip: Next time you want to shoot a video or take pictures of smoke use back lighting for the smoke to really show up.

Alch, great idea. I have no idea why I didn't think of that. Back lighting.

You would think the Lighting guy would think about lighting....LOL

I shot some promo images for a vape company a few years ago and found
- Front lighting Smoke/Vape = Terrible
- Side lighting Smoke/Vape = OK
- Back lighting Smoke/Vape = Excellent

Just make sure the light source is bright and out of frame enough that you don't get Ghosts or Halos from lens flare.

:thumb: :passitleft:

ALch, I could throw my Perfect Sun Mini behind her. It would be bright enough to overide any front bedroom lighting.

See now you have two markets for the perfect sun line, Grow Lights and Video lights :thumb:

Actually LED panels are becoming quite popular for video and photography.

They are. I've thought about beating all their prices on that market, but right now I have to focus on keeping grow lights in stock.

I'm trying to grow too fast, which makes it hard to build enough cases and everything to keep all lights in stock at all times. I might have to get an investor, loan, or something. I spent way too much developing the Goliath from scratch. It set me back too much.

I'm also looking for anyone in the UK that can afford to buy 10 lights at a time, to be a distributor over there. They can run it out of their house.

All finished drying and trimmed up. Auto Crystal meth by Fast Buds bought from sponsor herbie seeds.

She taste really fruity sort of like peach.

In person the lavender pinks in the buds are so much more beautiful.

420-magazine-mobile1653410310.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2008415750.jpg

Back
Top Bottom