Going For The LST On My Second Grow

aztecbuds

Hello to all Pot smokers and happy growers, This is going to be my second Grow ever, My first one is going well i am almost done, so i started up a new set of seeds its been at least two weeks since i planted them and in this grow i will be attempting to do lst, fimming/topping and will try to get the most out of the plants, as for what I'm growing

Presidential KuSh
IMG_3443.jpg

CoSmic Charlie
IMG_34422.jpg

& Nepalese Kush

IMG_34412.jpg

These are going to be my wonderful girls welcome to earth setup

TEMPS:72-84
SOIL:HAPPY FROG

Veg:
60w HID floursent bulb
there homes are going to be in a 3 gallon pot,
there food is going to be yummy fox farm nutes,
got a couple fans hitting them for a stronger stock,
currently in my bathroom :high-five: lol,

Flower:
600w hps
room size 6ft by 4ft
6 inch inline fan
Fox farm nutes also threw out my flowering process

anyways i have done a lot of research and i would love to try lst so if anyone has any tips feel free to drop them on me, like when to start fiming and doing LST, i will be posting pics up to show how my grow is going
and have a great day to everyone and smoke it up :yummy:

sorry if i forgot some stuff i didnt mention but i think i got everything lol,
heres a link to my other grow feel free to comment and give me some feed back :Namaste:

6 Plant Journey

I am subbed. Great pics so far! I will be doing LST for the first time on my own grow, so it will be nice to watch another first timer. :)
:popcorn:
ohhhh wahttttt nice nice lol, im hoping to get the most out my plants thats why im doing lst, but yes it will be nice i love trying new things hahah ,

Hey bro I will come along for the ride . Check out mine if ya ca I have just done my first lsting
k no seatbelts required :icon_cool thanks for joining :)
and i will check it out

Nice lookin girls:bong:
thanks outgrow :tokin:

Looking nice! Love your plant markers, never thought of old card decks. LOL I'm using an old stock of fluorescent arrow vanes. Use what-cha-got I always say!:cheesygrinsmiley:
haha i know just gotta use what you got, i was like hmm this isnt such a bad idea lol :idea:

Back
Top Bottom