Going from Blurples to full spectrum led lighting

Wil4204life

420 Member
i recently switched tonfull spectrum led 3500 and 6500 kelvins. Have been using blurple lighting (viparspectra anf couple others) results were great steady improvements for 2 years few hicups not sure how many harvested plant but 2 years striaght never stopping puling 2 to 3 plants a monthfor harvest. Now im noticing some difference in growth. And am wodering if any one has had any issue on straight full spectrum led . I ended up adding a couple of blurple strips and noticed right away the plants reacte 20200918_213743.jpg20200918_213725.jpgd well. I am reabuilding my light now adding some blurples . Seemed like my flowering plants were almost reveging but my timer is working no.light leaks ? switching to 2700 kelvins wondering if its the 3500 were not red enough in spectrum

Without knowing the specificfications of the lighting you switched from, the specifications of the lighting you switched to, the distance from light(s) to top of canopy for both of those, and the area of your grow space... we'd just be guessing.

I use HLG Quantum boards, 3000K and 3500K, No Blurples... Great results with bright white... 40 watts per sq ft

Back
Top Bottom