Going Green With JCTJ: Perpetual Autos With A Photo Here & There

I definately don't frown upon that. Autos I do the same. Get them in their final home asap. I've done both with autos. From solo cup to pot and also from tap root to pot. Both gave similar results.

My thoughts as well, I like to keep it as simple as possible. What I was referring to is the abundance of "you're doing it wrong" articles regarding germination on the ole internet as well as companies (CKS) saying that you have to do the soak and then paper towel method.

Yeah, I will go from solo cup to big pots when the Canada comp comes into play. That way I can align my quadlines to the corners of the pot better. But with autos, Id go straight into big pots, less stress that way.

Which, btw, no one answered my question in the Canada comp about where you guys get your perlite from and what size?

8 bucks for 9 L @ Canadian Tire is what Ive been paying.

That's likely what I'll be doing for the photos as well come that time.

I did exactly what you're doing haha, CT for the 9L bags. I've only ever bought 2 or 3 bags (I use it in my veggie pots too) and now that I've got Pro-Mix HP it's got a real good mixture in there.

With that being said, there must be local grow supply places that will sell it in larger qualities if you require it. I just don't know of any :D

OIC, well ya I'm like you. I find what works for me and stick with it :thumb:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

giphy.gif

10/22
On the topic of grow news, we have germination! :yahoo: :woohoo:

I couldn't resist brushing a little of the medium away in one of the pots this afternoon to check on the progress. It's been roughly two days since dropping the beans and I spotted a nice tap root. Shouldn't be long now.

10/22
On the topic of grow news, we have germination! :yahoo: :woohoo:

I couldn't resist brushing a little of the medium away in one of the pots this afternoon to check on the progress. It's been roughly two days since dropping the beans and I spotted a nice tap root. Shouldn't be long now.
That's exciting news! Like Mr.S said they should pop up to say hello tomorrow. You do you as far as the germ goes I use the paper towel method simply because I've had success with it but everyone has their own method if it ain't broke don't fix it.

I am in for the new game! :green_heart:

Welcome aboard! :thumb:

That's exciting news! Like Mr.S said they should pop up to say hello tomorrow. You do you as far as the germ goes I use the paper towel method simply because I've had success with it but everyone has their own method if it ain't broke don't fix it.

I totally agree! It's one of those things that everyone has a way they like to do it and I believe there is no right or wrong - just what works for you :)

Found it! I’m here for the ride!
Exciting times jc!

Gonna b a jungle in there in no time :thumb:
Looking forward to following you down this green road

Glad to have you here! It certainly will be a green road ahead :)

10/23

I woke up early this morning and was greeted by a couple sprouts freshly emerged. :cheer:

2/3 have broken the surface, the other was a tiny scraggly seed but after a quick check it too has germinated. Just a little slower than the others.

10/23

I woke up early this morning and was greeted by a couple sprouts freshly emerged. :cheer:

2/3 have broken the surface, the other was a tiny scraggly seed but after a quick check it too has germinated. Just a little slower than the others.

Happy Birthday
:happy-birthday:

10/23

:party:

Happy Birthday
:happy-birthday:

Today is a good day! I missed the postman but he left a delivery notice to pick up my package next business day. The only thing that could be is my Seedsman order! At least I'll be able to pop another bean or two soon that won't be too far behind the zkittlez.

Beautiful JC! Life at it's best!

You got it brother!

This morning the third little bean made it's grand entrance. 3/3 woohoo!

I went to pick up my package as well and on the way it crossed my mind that it could be my plate renewal stickers. I don't recall ever having to sign for that, so I was still hopeful it was a haul of beans.

Hooray, 7 business days to my door. Now.. deciding what to pop next... Any votes?

Attachments

• 20191024_102022.jpg
    20191024_102022.jpg
    813.9 KB · Views: 65
Votes Northern Lights

Back
Top Bottom