Gold leaf

I have heard of it, but have not grown it.

This is what Leafly says:

Gold Leaf is a rare indica-dominant marijuana strain. While its origin is unknown, smokers say this strain produces euphoric and uplifting effects that come on quickly. One toke of Gold Leaf will put you in the mood to do something creative. Because this strain hits hard right away, it's important to remember that a little bit goes a long way. If you smoke too much Gold Leaf, you might find yourself locked into the sofa. This strain features spicy, citrus flavors. Gold Leaf nugs are small and round with amber and dark green shades covered in trichomes.

Hope this helps.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

I have heard of it, but have not grown it.

This is what Leafly says:

Gold Leaf is a rare indica-dominant marijuana strain. While its origin is unknown, smokers say this strain produces euphoric and uplifting effects that come on quickly. One toke of Gold Leaf will put you in the mood to do something creative. Because this strain hits hard right away, it's important to remember that a little bit goes a long way. If you smoke too much Gold Leaf, you might find yourself locked into the sofa. This strain features spicy, citrus flavors. Gold Leaf nugs are small and round with amber and dark green shades covered in trichomes.

Hope this helps.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Hey thanks man are you doing anymore grows I can follow ? I'm going to be doing one in a month or so I'll try an make a journal like you said last time. Thanks again

P.s Let's grow

Yeah looks crazy that strain man , have you every used a water chiller I wanna do an aeroponic grow next time around but when I trialed the system the water just get to hot in side my bucket I am using hid but lol.

P.s Let's grow !

Back
Top Bottom