Golden Girls First Time Growing and Need Help Please

Re: golden girls first time growing and need help plz

hi Reefa Cheefa yes im going to use a 600w HPS for flowering thank you
iv just been and transplanted my cutting my b/f has mixed than up so i don`t know whats what grrr men lol my jim beans roots where coming out on the pot so iv done them to an bigger pot and put a fan in there and moved the to plants that don`t look so good upto the light and moved thing about in there i will upload some pic soon and keep you upto date

Hey golden girl :ciao: ... Keep the BF out of the Grow Rooms.
I see he has trouble without your Guidance and Spell check. :laughtwo:

Jokin"
Things are pickin' up here. Talkin' about 600 Watts. :yikes:
:goodjob:

What ya Got?

Start off slow, 1/3 what the Directions say.
With alittle more added each feeding intil you reach full dose.
Slow...
Keep a eye on them, They'll tell what they like and don't like.

Hi there Golden Girl and Nathan86:welcome:to 420Mag and we are glad you are here we will help get you growing and flowering fast as possible. Many members are here to help all the time. Great question on the tops. They will recover and branch out growing two cola's that will compete with one another. Topping plants is generally a good thing IMO and will not harm your yield or plants. As for the T5 that is a great way to veg successfully while keeping the heavy electric usage on the more important Flower stage.
:nicethread:+Rep

hi here is some pic`s like i said i would hehe looking good iv moved some of them up to the light and got the fan at the back at the top of the light here we go : )

050810_000031.jpg

050810_000438.jpg

050810_000422.jpg

opps got me top in that pic lol

050710_235920.jpg

050710_235957.jpg

050710_235845.jpg

050710_235936.jpg

my big girl looking good :) she the only one that`s not been attacked by my b/f

this is the nutes that i've got.

050110_172946.jpg

I gave them a little bit of the green one in there last feed
my friend said that she has got a few clones i can have she says they are silver shimmer i have searched the net but cannot find out anything about them but it's the same person i got the blue cheese and bubblegum off so should be good

Looking good, keep it up! :ganjamon::ganjamon:

Re: Golden girls first time growing and need help plz

:thumb::thumb: Looking good they will love you for that 600 watt hps!

062710_121540.jpg

062710_121606.jpg

062710_121620.jpg

062710_121638.jpg

062710_121708.jpg

hey 420 world tx for poppin in rafa girlies been on 12/12 for a week now using flower ferts and they also had a dose of bud blood oh and a lil pic of the next generaton ordered some seeds from nirvana fem white widow and northern light they messed up with my order been waiting two weeks i mailed them last week they apolagised and said they whould throw in some freebies so it's all good

Have you seen any signs of their sex? Unless you have feminized seeds make sure you are looking for the males and chopping them down when you spot them.

Looking great by the way keep it up :cheer:

Hey Reefa they where all clones off a female but even with that said we have been keeping our eye on them as far as i can tell they are all female I have read aolot of stuff online and looked at a few sexing tutorials and i see nothing that resembles a sack just little white hairs I think they our showing there first flowering hairs too I'll take some close ups later

Back
Top Bottom