Golden Tiger x Panama a pure sativa super hybrid

Golden tiger x panama a 100% sativa super hybrid!

Ace seeds

A very frosty strain with bright yellow and orange hairs.

Smells very sour with a rotting organic stink.

Taste like very sour gummies with a earthy after taste.

A very energetic head high!

Buzz lasting roughly over 2 hours.

I smoked a large joint of some cured golden tiger panama! I personally did not enjoy the high. I think i smoked way to much. I found it to be some kind of super reverse effecting weed.

After about 2 min of smoking the joint I instantly felt its power physically behind my eyes . I was wide awake and felt like my eyes looked like golf balls. I experienced paranoia and anxiety , my heart rate was up there . I could not sit still I needed to get up and move around.

After I started moving I felt extremely light on my feet and couldn't be more alert! I found myself looking behind my back and all around as I went up the mountain. I followed a black bear for hours.

I did not feel hungry or sleepy or chill in anyway. But I did feel strong physically!

I was so cooked I could barely see me phone screen. It was just a blur! I take pride in being able to focus my photos, was not happening on my sativa adventures! The most potent strain I've personally experienced. A different kind of high I've never experienced before and I smoked dabs, rosin,oil and shatter etc....

Please keep in mind cannabis effects everyone differently! thanks for reading my review sincerely sir hashfarts
Screenshot_20210724-095622_Gallery.jpg
20210720_183235.jpg
20210720_183057.jpg
IMG_20210713_201401_340.jpg
IMG_20210713_201401_379.jpg

Thanks for the review, as I just bought a 5 pack of these a few days ago. Hoping to start them in Nov/Dec with a plain Golden Tiger and a Kill A5 Haze. how long did you veg before flipping and what was your yield roughly?

Thanks for the review, as I just bought a 5 pack of these a few days ago. Hoping to start them in Nov/Dec with a plain Golden Tiger and a Kill A5 Haze. how long did you veg before flipping and what was your yield roughly?
I'm not sure brother the larger nugs don't fit on my tiny scale , I don't really care for that so much I just focus on quality,,,,, I vegged for maybe 15 days , and topped and hst and hst and hst the same branch multiple times , I also did a 11/13 light cycle , I find pure sativas never will truly finish , I came to the conclusion the longer you can flower them the better
20210716_191620.jpg
IMG_20210711_120028_646.jpg

Thanks on that. I think I’m going to go a little longer veg wise for my attempt, well maybe. I’m trying my hand in their Malawi and will be moving to its own tent with a Lennon plant that takes 11-14 weeks of flowering. I bought 2 SCROG nets just to help out with the training/future weight of the colas I had seen online of the plant. Thinking 8-10 weeks and just LST the living hell out of both of them. I take it their flowering stretch is a little longer then your typical 3-4 weeks that most of my hybrids and Indica plants?

Thanks on that. I think I’m going to go a little longer veg wise for my attempt, well maybe. I’m trying my hand in their Malawi and will be moving to its own tent with a Lennon plant that takes 11-14 weeks of flowering. I bought 2 SCROG nets just to help out with the training/future weight of the colas I had seen online of the plant. Thinking 8-10 weeks and just LST the living hell out of both of them. I take it their flowering stretch is a little longer then your typical 3-4 weeks that most of my hybrids and Indica plants?
Mine have been flowering for 14 weeks and could of gone longer , it just kept throwing new buds , I had 3 plants and all were slightly different , if I did not top I definitely would of ran out of room ,,, you will be fine brother just keep up on the lst ,,,,, I found mine hated nitrogen ,,, and didn't want very much water

@HashFart

nice looking plants, looks sort like a bonsai plant.

Almost looks like they have fox tailed or is that likely the way it is with these types of Sativa strains?
Yes if you google the strain you will notice most have foxtailed , it just kinda happens and I tried my best to avoid it,,,,, I found it a real challenge to grow because it's in flower so so so long , your ppm begins to go through the roof , I also found them to be extremely picky eaters , they hated nitrogen and they hated being over watered , I found myself playing a game as how long could I keep it alive without issues , to me it seemed as if they never showed signs of begining to finish they were consistently tossing up new white hairs , I found it to be a challenge , but maybe a more experienced grower might get better results ,
IMG_20210713_201401_302.jpg
IMG_20210713_182056_614.jpg
IMG_20210713_182056_648.jpg
IMG_20210704_152046_950.jpg

Yes if you google the strain you will notice most have foxtailed , it just kinda happens and I tried my best to avoid it,,,,, I found it a real challenge to grow because it's in flower so so so long , your ppm begins to go through the roof , I also found them to be extremely picky eaters , they hated nitrogen and they hated being over watered , I found myself playing a game as how long could I keep it alive without issues , to me it seemed as if they never showed signs of begining to finish they were consistently tossing up new white hairs , I found it to be a challenge , but maybe a more experienced grower might get better results ,
IMG_20210713_201401_302.jpg
IMG_20210713_182056_614.jpg
IMG_20210713_182056_648.jpg
IMG_20210704_152046_950.jpg
Super nice grow & report, thanks. I aspire to pull something like that off.

I am interested in what you used for nutes and particularly bloom nutes and how long you used for?...as you mentioned the nitrogen issue.

I have some str8 Malawi seeds I need to get to sometime soon.

Super nice grow & report, thanks. I aspire to pull something like that off.

I am interested in what you used for nutes and particularly bloom nutes and how long you used for?...as you mentioned the nitrogen issue.

I have some str8 Malawi seeds I need to get to sometime soon.
I used diablo bottle nutes , I found myself leaning away from there feed chart, I found myself using lots of purpinator , I would give them a larger drink of water and just purpinator once a week , and then just purpinator the last 2 weeks

What size fabric pot did your use, amazing how short and stocky you were able to keep the plant at considering it is a true Sativa.

On another note you mention that it takes forever to flower, at what point did you decide to chop, trichome clear/cloudy color?

Big pots I think 10g , the plants got flipped almost instantly I believe the like of veg time and constant training helps , I just followed ace recommendation,, I wanted to chop so I was drying for my holidays, but to be honest I would see some amber then the next day new bud would cover old and back to clear if that makes sense , I think you just try and harvest before they hermie on you , since it's been so long I believe they will start to hermie eventually
Screenshot_20210716-053408_Gallery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom