Golden wraps discontinued

Numbur129

Just recently I fell in love with a brand of rowling paper called Golden Wraps. They were the best rowling paper I have ever. EVER used. by far. But, just the other day I went to the local headshop to purchase more when the counter guy told me they had bin discontinued!

Apparently, the brand is based out of California. And because they passed a new law on flavored tabbacco products. They will no longer be shipping them over here to my part of town.

Whata Bummer. Anyways, I was wondering if anybody knew of any brands similar to thease kind of papers,

If you havent seen them before, there long. Maybe 2-3 inchs in length. And there made of a ,thicker then normal, brown paper. Almost, half blunt, half joint. They burn very slow, very smoothly, and there just all around the best paper i have ever used.

So yeah, if any one could help that would be super. other then that STAY HIGH.... and if you have never tryed GOLDEN WRAPS before, go to your local headshop and buy a pack before its too late.

Thank You,

i remember those, had the strawberry and some others i forget, but yeah the half blunt/half joint wraps! gonna miss them. but no flavored tobacco? i was told that by the guy behind the counter also, so almost all blunts,wraps, ect...???

Yeah, Probably anything flavored. Cigar, Blunt Wrap, Rowling Papers ect....

But yeah, thanks PhatBlunt420, thats a good idea! I might just hit them up and get a life time supply shipped over for a christmas gift for myself. lol.

Flavoured blunts are still legal. The law only applies to cigarettes, there is really no mention of cigars. Give it time though, I'm sure this is just a stepping stone to taking away my precious peach optimos.:ganjamon:

im not particularly a flavored blunt fan. i stick with the normal flavor. i want to be able to taste my weed. i stick with dutch masters corona sports (the green leaf ones). wraps burn too fast.

im not particularly a flavored blunt fan. i stick with the normal flavor. i want to be able to taste my weed. i stick with dutch masters corona sports (the green leaf ones). wraps burn too fast.

then why would you even use a blunt at all, if i want to be able to taste the herbs they arent going within a mile of any big brown tobacco leaves

no, im saying that i want to taste my weed when its in a blunt. i dont want my blunts masked by the fruit flavor unless its my weed thats giving it that fruity taste. also, im not a fan of bowls, vape, and joints. i just enjoy smoking a blunt. its a more social way of smoking. dont get me wrong, i would hit anything if it has weed in it. im just saying what method i enjoy smoking in. you may like another way. as long as we get the same end result. everyone is happy.

Back
Top Bottom