Golfas' Soil - Indoor - Auto - Grow Journal - 2016

Golfas

420 Member
Hi guys, im currently writing this journal because I would like some advice.
They sprouted for about a 1 week, room temp his between 21ºC/25ºC with 60%/65% of humidity.
My babies have a 11 Litres buckets, one is a Auto Super Bud and the other one a Sweet Mango (auto as well).

Indoor
Regular soil (no nutrients or something similar)
11 Litres bucket
3 LED combined 100W at 6500ºK
Strains: Auto Super Bud / Super Sweet Mango Auto (all from GreenHouseSeeds)

So right now they look green and healthy but for the plants are stretching too much and getting thin! I gave the lights around 30 cm of distance.
Here's some pictures.

RpaUPk.jpg

2o16z8.JPG

(Super Bud)

This one looks a little bit retarded mostly because of the shell that got stuck in the beginning, but she´s still beautiful (Sweet Mango)

pHnORd.JPG

Thanks Guys! :adore:

just a question, what is your thoughts on using purple light spectrum? I've been searching for while and haven't found anything useful.
what kind of effects does to the plant?

thanks in advance

Looking good so far. I'm not sure about the purple light spectrum, it'd be something I'd need to research. But if you aim a fan at the plants, a gentle breeze will also help thicken up the stems.

hey guys just a quick update:

Super Bud
IMG_089329.JPG

Sweet Mango
IMG_089232.JPG

it's their second week but they look small to me, not sure if it's because of the 24/24h schedule or not having enough nutrients! i turned up the fan a little bit and the steam got thicker.
What kind of nutrients do you guys recommend for autos?

thanks guys!

The super bud has a name for a reason. Looking straight out of a painting! Theyre beautiful. With that said the sweet mango definitely has a hidden ace up its leaf. I heard and im not expert at all trust that. But they sometimes need a dark period because roots grow better in that time. And since ur vegging roots are the ones mostly at work right now i believe.

thanks mate!
I bought an organic fertiliser from a local shop, its suppose to be used for fruit trees like oranges and such. the composition is something like this: N(2.5);P(2);K(5.9). is that ok to use or will it kill my plants?
sorry for being constantly asking questions, just trying to avoid stupid mistakes haha :slide:

Again im noo expert. But since ur using just regular soil with no nutes or nothing its probably not too bad. But with those numbers i dont know if they might be a little heavyish for the seedlings right now but again i could be wrong. If a deficiency of some kind starts to develop in the leaves or something you can always refer to the leaf defeciency charts and see wheres the problem coming from

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

It's going "well" with ups and downs, live and learn
later ill try to upload some pictures of the sweet mango and super bud!
right now I have a aeroponics system with auto blue amnesia xxl and im running into a few problems, the PH looks good(around 5.9) and I've been using Plagron hydro (started with 1/4). Theres some brown spots appearing, i don't think its a nutrients problem.
Ive been searching for awhile and may its the tobacco virus? im a smoker and i roll my cigarettes, could that be the cause?

IMG_090135.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom