Golfer420 - Continuous Grow

Thanks, Stage :passitleft:She's making me smile !

Looking good on day 89, almost 4 weeks since flip. Last watered with some molasses on Thursday. Like the flowering and trichomes :slide:

Thanks for stopping by :Namaste:

Here we are with the Purple Kush at 90 days (last photos were actually 88 days). Fed yesterday with FF Big Bloom (6ml/L), Tiger Bloom (4ml/L), Big Bud (2ml/L), Bud Candy (2ml/L),

She is looking nice. Digging the trichomes. Hoping to see more bulk in the next few weeks.

Thanks, CanaGrow :high-five: Appreciate the kind words:ciao:

Something must be messed up in my signature. Here is the link for my second NL grow. The first wasn't really worth reviewing - my first time and it wasn't that good. This grow though - probably my best buds of all my grows so far (close o the White Widow).

Golfer - NL Auto - Soil - LED/CFL - Grow 2

Long time no see! Those are really looking nice. Hope all is well
Thanks for stopping by Jimi :passitleft:

All is well here. My apologies to all for not being a good 420 community member. So busy outside of here that it's tough to stop by the journals of all my fellow growers.

Hope everyone that stops by is doing well and while I may not contribute often I am in constant awe of the talent on this forum. :Namaste:

Here we are with the Purple Kush at 90 days (last photos were actually 88 days). Fed yesterday with FF Big Bloom (6ml/L), Tiger Bloom (4ml/L), Big Bud (2ml/L), Bud Candy (2ml/L),

She is looking nice. Digging the trichomes. Hoping to see more bulk in the next few weeks.

High Golfer!
The gahden looks tip top.
Seems you got them in the groove.
:passitleft:
Don't you love it when you look inside and they greet you with that intoxicating perfume?
:high-five:
Stay high my friend

Finally a nice day on a weekend. Almost 60f today and walked a round. My feet are killing me :eek:

I watered her today, no feeding. Took some pictures later and as you can see, those leaves are looking up to the lights:high-five:

She continues to fill out. We at 94 days old and almost 5 weeks since the flip.

Thanks for stopping by :passitleft:

inside buds

inside buds

Thanks, CanaGrow :high-five: Appreciate the kind words:ciao:

Something must be messed up in my signature. Here is the link for my second NL grow. The first wasn't really worth reviewing - my first time and it wasn't that good. This grow though - probably my best buds of all my grows so far (close o the White Widow).

Golfer - NL Auto - Soil - LED/CFL - Grow 2
Thank you that link looks to be working! Excited to read it!

Day 96 of the Purple Kush. I've turned off the heater, so it's going to get a little chilly in the tent at night. I'm hoping that may help to bring some of the purple out in her.

Decided to do some backbuilding to bulk up the buds a bit. Here are the clippings I took off the buds below.

Also added a video. Thanks for stopping by :high-five:

Thanks for stopping by Jimi :passitleft:

All is well here. My apologies to all for not being a good 420 community member. So busy outside of here that it's tough to stop by the journals of all my fellow growers.

Hope everyone that stops by is doing well and while I may not contribute often I am in constant awe of the talent on this forum. :Namaste:

Don't apologies. I went AWOL around early November. Just came back as I'd share my new grow experience(s).

Yours is looking great. Keep up the good work!

Nice to see people dropping in:Namaste:

Bunch of photos on day 98. Just fed 1.5L with 7ml big bloom, 2ml tiger bloom, 2 ml adv nutes bud candy, 2ml calmag and 1 tbsp. of molasses. Trimmed a bunch of yellowing fan leaves as she moves further into flower. I am hoping to see these buds thicken up. TBH - I was kind of expecting a fatter cola with big fat indica fan leaves, but that's not what I'm getting. Not sure why, but I see the trichomes and she smells good so I'm hoping it's a good buzz.

Cana - no reason you can't start a journal halfway through :passitleft:

Dirt - thanks for dropping by :ciao:

I modified the temp control settings to keep it about 10f cooler (80 to 70). I think it's been a bit too warm overall, so hopefully the cooler temps help the buds start to fatten up and maybe turn a little blue.:goodluck:

Love to see pics, Cana:high-five:

Day 101 and it gets better every day. Feel like they're starting to bulk up a bit - not as fast as I'd like but there is progress. Close ups of some of the tops show where I did the backbuilding. I can see little tiny unformed seeds in there. I'm digging the purple. Some of those turning fan leaves got some good color and the tops of some colas are turning a little purple. I think having the temps lower helps. Looking to target harvest around May1st which would be 9 weeks flower. I will be away for 10 days starting the 9th so I want to get her dried and jarred before leaving ;)

She's oh so beautiful that I had to take more photos. Loving the purple, almost matches the towel I have covering the tent.

Day 102 and 6 weeks since flipping the lights. Love these weeks leading up to harvest :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom