Golfer420 - Continuous Grow

Thanks, Jimi :high-five:

Took a few more photos tonight. Fed yesterday with FFBB, FFTB, AN Bud Candy, and molasses and she's looking good. Pistils are almost a renewed frenzy. I'm debating to do a bit more backbuilding. They are bulking up a bit though it still feels like my Northern LIghts were bigger over the finish line. Hoping she catches up.

Thanks for stopping by :passitleft:

I use a brand called Grandma's. It's an unsulfered molasses. I mix a tablespoon with 500ml of water. I then water with 2 other 500 ml of water/nutes for a total of 1.5L each watering/feeding. At this point I'm watering about every 3-4 days, depending on what my moisture meter (those cheapo things) says. They work good for moisture. Not much for PH.

Hope that helps :high-five:

Thanks, Bonsaiweed :high-five: Hope you have a great month!

Day 111, almost 8 weeks of flower. Oh the colors :love:. She's definitely a pretty one. Clipped a small bud the other day, plan to lite it up later this week to see how good.:popcorn:

I fed yesterday but she had not been watered or fed for about 6 days prior, 3 more than I had been the schedule before. Water intake has definitely slowed down. I was tempted to flush this week but wanted to go one more feeding. Thinking I may be slowing down the intake by having too high a Ph. Pistils seem to be going strong, mostly fresh with very few brown. Probably a couple weeks left. I had hoped she would have been fatter but even looking at those lower stems, she's never really got huge.

I suffer from pH dyslexia myself..... I always think acidic is higher.....

Happy 420 :bong:

114 days 54 days flower. Looking good but I'm going to flush tomorrow. I suspect the ph is off. I don't understand the lengthening duration between watering. It might also be the reason she hasn't bulked up more. I should flush anyway at this point as I'm within the last 2 weeks. Enjoy the photo and vid.

Day 116, 8 weeks in flower. We're getting close. I flushed yesterday. She was pretty acidic. Yellow (not orange). Flushed about 5 gallons through and readings improved. I didn't continue flushing until I saw 6.5-7.

I don't expect much further growth, but more the ripening. Pistils are starting to brown more. Harvest in a week or so.

Enjoy the photos:Namaste:

Winding down to harvest tomorrow:theband:

Purple Kush - Day 120, 60 days flowering.

You'll see some amber in one of the close ups. I flushed 5 days ago and the pot is still heavy, very little intake going on. I've already taken a couple buds off, dried for a couple days and smoked. I'm happy with the buzz. Always get a kick out of smoking my own :yahoo:

Going to cut her down tomorrow night. Definitely not one of my bigger grows. I had hoped for buds like my NL. Not sure what I did differently - used FF both time and everything else was pretty much the same. I'm going to guess I end up with about 1z (10 decent colas that should dry to about 3g each) - and the total I hang in the closet will be about 150g.

Enjoy the photos:high-five: Thanks for stopping by :passitleft:

For those on the edge of your seats - the initial results are very underwhelming. 85.6g from the first cut. I'll be lucky with 10g when I'm done. ugh.

I think she was too acidic. Didn't show as much as others I've grown so I didn't notice but she never really got a huge trunk. Even the root system was underwhelming.

More to come....:oops:

Thanks guys :high-five:.

It's not all bad. Just a bit disappointed that I didn't do better. I put in a pic after about 18 hours drying - colors look good. I find the color usually fades a bit as they dry and cure but I'm liking how she looks.

I have some drying separately so I can begin smoking some tomorrow.:surf:

Final tally - 17g. Not as bad as I feared but much less than my original expectations when starting this grow. Loved the colors and the smoke is good. I'm not great at describing all the taste, smell and buzz characteristics but the smoke is decent, not too harsh. Smell is ok. Bud itself doesn't smell strong but when you grind it or press with fingers - it's a nice woody/fruit smell.

The picture shows humidity at 51% in the jar but it actually went to 78% so I have been leaving the lid off for a few hours a day. It's about 68% now.

Cool looking mixed colored buds.... :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom