Golfer420 - Continuous Grow

golfer420

Decided to go with a perpetual grow. Feel free to drop by anytime :passitleft:

I've only grown Crop King Seeds and will likely be doing them for a while. Being lucky enough to win a couple of contest and growing only one or two plants at a time has left me a bit seed rich :surf:

I've grown a handful of strains (Northern Lights auto, Jack Herer auto, White Widow fem, Amensia Haze auto, Sour Jack fem).

The first of many to come is going to be Early Miss. She soaked last Friday, paper towels Saturday, into soil on Tuesday, and by Friday - she's kicked off her helmut and spread her wings:clap:

Growing in a 32x18x32 tent. Sunshine Mix #4. 300w LED. Not sure on nutes yet- either FF or AN.

Thanks for stopping by :Namaste:

IMG_72954.JPG

IMG_72976.JPG

Day 12 and she's gotten her second feeding today with AN..:morenutes: I decided to go with AN instead of FF just to change it up a grow.

Yesterday I upped the water to 500ml (from 250). Check out the vid of how I check on the watering. I decided to water/feed again tonight. Only using 1ml of the trio per 500ml.

So far so good. Anyone have any thoughts on topping of auto sativa's vs indica's? When I tried it on my Jack Herer, I wasn't too thrilled with the results.

Thanks for stopping by :thanks:

Day 12
EM_12_daysa.JPG

EM_12_days.JPG

Day 11
EM_11_day.JPG

Day 10
EM_10_days.JPG

Video of the water meter.

IMG 7350 - YouTube

Day 12 and she's gotten her second feeding today with AN..:morenutes: I decided to go with AN instead of FF just to change it up a grow.

Yesterday I upped the water to 500ml (from 250). Check out the vid of how I check on the watering. I decided to water/feed again tonight. Only using 1ml of the trio per 500ml.

So far so good. Anyone have any thoughts on topping of auto sativa's vs indica's? When I tried it on my Jack Herer, I wasn't too thrilled with the results.

Thanks for stopping by :thanks:

Day 12
EM_12_daysa.JPG

EM_12_days.JPG

Day 11
EM_11_day.JPG

Day 10
EM_10_days.JPG

Video of the water meter.

IMG 7350 - YouTube
Never top autos. or at least that whay I'm told/ hear everywhere! Looking great!

Never top autos. or at least that whay I'm told/ hear everywhere! Looking great!
Im having great results from topping and lst, i know alot of people having great results. They may be strains that don't like it but imo if you can do it early within the first 15 days to a healthy auto they will react great to being topped, i am also doing defoliation on my autos, they are doing good with it.✌

Im having great results from topping and lst, i know alot of people having great results. They may be strains that don't like it but imo if you can do it early within the first 15 days to a healthy auto they will react great to being topped, i am also doing defoliation on my autos, they are doing good with it.✌
Appreciate the info!! If your doing it and it works then ill stop giving that advice in the future! Much love.

Well I can admit when I'm wrong! Those ladies are bloody lovely!!!
Thanks man, i believe autos have got better over the years with the genetics, but they are still some strains that don't like being topped from my understanding, i done alot of research on these strains and seen were other people was topping them so i figured i would give it a try lol. So far so good.✌

I've got a Jack Herer auto 1 week in soil. Im new to growing and have only been doing autos thus far. I've been topping, lst lollipopped and backbuilding and I'm having excellent results. Are you saying I should maybe not top the Jack Herer. I've been topping and starting lst at 14 days on the others and
have been 2-4 ounces per plant so not too bad for a newb.

Topping can definitely be done on auto's. There are threads on here by some serious auto growers that have gotten great results. Tom is spot on - some do better at topping than others. I'm not expert either, which is why I was wondering if topping a sativa is different than an indica. Sativa's stretch more and the buds are usually further apart, which is why I wondered if maybe indica's are better to be topped.

I will be topping, probably in the next few days:Namaste:

Yes - the meter is one of those 3 in 1 devices. The PH meter is useless and I've never really measured the light because I can't increase anything. However, the moisture meter works pretty good to ensure I'm not over-watering. Soil at the top always dries out fast so it's important to go down a bit to check the moisture a few inches down.

:passitleft:

Looking great buddy!

Couldn't help but notice how low your LED Light is..i had mine at 24" during the seedling stage and 18" now through veg

How low is yours?

Loving the results yoy are having and top that shit haha mine took topping very well

Back
Top Bottom