Golfer420 - Crop King Seeds Amnesia Haze Auto - Soil - LED

Everytime I tried to use a credit card it was always unapproved. I don't know if it's just cause its over seas or what. Beats me

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App
You have to make sure your card provider allows overseas use i have two separate cards one i can use one i cant get them to approve the transactions and bitcoins are easy also

Sent from my 6045O using 420 Magazine Mobile App

She continues to fill out and stretch. I've secured most of the longer nodes, especially where she was topped. I highlighted where those two main colas are. She's got a nice canopy going. I'm excited that she's growing so well with the FF and everything looks good. ;)

Also, took a picture of the Candy Cane on her way out. :bong:

Amnesia_Haze_day_32a.JPG

Amnesia_Haze_day_32.JPG

Amnesia_Haze_day_32d_LI.jpg

Amnesia_Haze_day_32b.JPG

Amnesia_Haze_day_32c.JPG

Candy_Cane_LI.jpg

She continues to fill out and stretch. I've secured most of the longer nodes, especially where she was topped. I highlighted where those two main colas are. She's got a nice canopy going. I'm excited that she's growing so well with the FF and everything looks good. ;)

Also, took a picture of the Candy Cane on her way out. :bong:

Amnesia_Haze_day_32a.JPG

Amnesia_Haze_day_32.JPG

Amnesia_Haze_day_32d_LI.jpg

Amnesia_Haze_day_32b.JPG

Amnesia_Haze_day_32c.JPG

Candy_Cane_LI.jpg
Looking good golfer

Sent from my 6045O using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Lookin good my man. I have a pack of Amnesia Kush in route from CKS. I am going indoor hydro setup. I am going have a grow journal as well. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. Here are just a couple pics of the set up and a couple Revolver seeds I had and decided to germ. 4 outta 5 germed.. I'm (if the final one doesn't germ) 28 out of 27 seeds. The paper towel method I have found to be the best way for germinating seeds. Throw the rock wool away. Lol.
20161206_111633_001.jpg
20161206_111603.jpg
20161206_112301.jpg

Welcome everyone:ciao:

JRiley - looks like you've got a decent set up. Add the link to your journal in signature so people can check it out:bravo:

It's day 36 for AH and day 3 for Candy Cane. The CC is very small, about 1/2" tall. I'm confident we'll grow into a nice young lady but she's starting off very small. I had to help her along, slightly poking the helmet off so she could spread her wings:clap:

AH is looking good. Took some before and after shots of a small trim and some more restraints. She's stretching out nicely with a nice canopy to grow big. I took some fan leaves off to open the bud sites up to more light. Once the buds get a bit bigger, I'm going to trim some of the smaller stuff of. Some say getting rid of the smaller stuff allows more energy go towards bigger buds. Other say that trimming too much off causes stress. I try to keep it balanced and will save the airy little popcorn buds for hash.;)

I show my moisture meter. I watered her yesterday with 500ml bottle water. Added a bit today to the edges of the pot since it was dry at the edge. Feeding every other watering:morenutes:

Thanks for stopping by :Namaste:

Amnesia_haze_day_36.JPG

Amnesia_haze_day_36a.JPG

Amnesia_Haze_day_36e.JPG

Amnesia_Haze_day_36d.JPG

Amnesia_Haze_day_36c.JPG

That huge pole to the right - just a golf tee:thedoubletake:
Candy_Candy_day_3.JPG

Auto Amnesia Seeds showed up yesterday. Getting everything ready today (all I'm waiting for is the inline carbon fan I ordered weeks ago) . However I am going to start the germ process on these girls and do a grow journal myself. Hydro indoor grow. Love any and all insight. I'm hoping this grow will produce some tasty smoke. Good stuff golfer and the rest of the 420 members. Stay green. Fyi.. I think it's going to be very interesting seeing what we both get from our grows. Hydro vs. soil, here we go, lol.

OK, will do Golf... That's if I can figure out how. I believe that I edit my signature... Correct? I want to edit it regardless... Haha. Thx pal.

I was just going to post the link for you when I noticed the link in the signature to your gallery. Nice work:high-five:

You'll need to create a new journal and then put that link to the journal in your sig.

The picture looks like it came out too big. Just see AMHA with the arrow and the edges of the holes.:Namaste:

I have no clue where that pic even came from. That's what annoys me..thats definitely not how I took the pic.. Let's try a German pic.. It's been almost 2 days from cup to towel... 100%. Couple big girls I'll transport tomorrow. That's the pic from 24 hours ago..
20161208_223407.jpg

Back
Top Bottom