GoneP's First Grow - CFL - Soil - Blue Dream - 2015

Whats up guys, time for a quick update. Marygold is now approaching her first week in flower, pistils are starting to pop up more each day (sorry for quality) and shes stretched about 3 inches since i flipped the switch.

CAM004513.jpg

Also, root growth continues. I transplanted her into the bigger pot just 2 weeks ago. Should this be cause for concern? Im hoping she isnt root bound already since this is her final pot.

CAM004483.jpg

I just finished watering/feeding her a little while ago, 1 gallon slowly watered in. Not much run off like usually happens so im assuming shes just drinkong more now, her pot was very light when i checked this morning.

How much more do these plants drink during flowering? Is it substantially more or just a bit more?

Quick update. The Blue Dream has succesfully made it through week 2 of the flower cycle. Bud sites are abundant and bud formation is going well. Im hoping that the worst of the stretch period is over. She was 21" before the flip, two weeks later and she is now standing at 35", just shy of 3 feet tall. Ive also decided to go full strentgh with nutes since it is said to be pretty hard to burn your plants with NFTG and Marygold took the last feeding at full dose and seems to have loved it. I really need to invest in a quality camera, but I suppose my crappy phone will have to do for the moment....sorry guys, my cam is extra shitty and my photography skills non-existent lol. Heres a flower shot! More pics to come tommorow.

CAM004681.jpg
:cheer:

Im off to smoke a bowl of some tasty and potent Cherry Pie. :volcano-smiley:

Whats up all! I realize that this journal hasnt been very active, Ive been real busy with life and other things. But its pics and update time. Day 30 of flowering since pistils first showed. Some of the fan leaves are starting to go yellow on the bottom, which I know will start to become more frequent as the buds mature.

CAM005191.jpg

CAM005301.jpg

CAM005261.jpg

CAM005363.jpg

CAM005322.jpg

Dont know why some of the hairs have gone brown this early, no foliar feeding since week 1 and temps are in check. I did take her out to get natural sunlight today, she seems to have loved it, but the temps were getting hot and the wind was beating her up, so I brought back in after a couple hours. She smells amazing, like berries and her buds are already very sticky. When do calyx start to swell? Im a bit worried that I may not get much yeild. I am expecting at least an ounce.

Anyways, enjoy the pics! Any constructive criticism or tips is apprecciated.

Im about to get my CFLs and start growing. What is the size of your grow box?

Subbed!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey everyone, Ive been missing in action around here but Im back to give everyone a report on the harvest.

2.3 oz dry. A little over an on oz of nice big nugs and another oz of smaller nugs\popcorn. Smoke is typical Blue Dream, potent, but not overwhelming. Amazing taste and smell on this one.

CAM00746.jpg

Back
Top Bottom