Gonna Grow A Nice Tree In '23!

greenjeans

Well, it's a bit early - probably 4 months before I drop any seeds except for some that I may experiment on. But I did get a start on my new Fleet!!! More Rollin' Weed!!!!! I am a bit embarrassed that I actually bought the tubs (on sale) but I figured my chances of scrounging anything similar was scant!! But everything else was scrounged!! Behind the rolling stock you'll see that I raised the tubs and added one. Now if my poor old woodshed stays upright....
DSCF5130.JPG

What else...I've been working on a better Bowl for my Mason Jar Hooka...it allows for an exchange area for ash, dust, etc. just to keep it out of the water.
DSCF5124.JPG

DSCF5126.JPG

DSCF5127.JPG

Well, drop in from time to time.....won't be much goin' on for a while...lot's to get ready!! :ciao:

These are seeds I threw in my worm bins. They didn't do anything because it was too cold so I moved everything over to the top of my water furnace reservoir and these guys popped!!! They are probably about a month old - they are just for shits n giggles. If they look like they will do anything I'm going to try "turning" some male to try to get feminized seed later. I hope to try turning some of the autos as well.
dscf5129-jpg.2638055

I should tag a few of you guys just to let you know I'm here!! @Melville Hobbes @Odjob @danishoes21 @stinker @Joe Brewster @InTheShed @HappyHazmat88

Chilly looking start. Great planters.
Love the old school handles.
Hope your having a nice weekend.
Take care.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Love the old school handles.
Haaaa!!! Years ago when I was doing construction work I broke a shovel handle so, that night I went out to the bush, found a nice little maple and cut a new handle......of course everyone laughed but still wanted a turn with "The Fancy Handle Shovel" - I will go to great lengths to not have to go to town and buy stuff!!!!! :rofl:

I'm really hoping you get some pollen for your breeding project!
Thanx - I'm hoping for great things - I doubt I will use these 4 little guys...but...you never know what they might do. I know I'm going to try to keep from starting everything too early (flowers and vegetables).
For the weed, I'll start June 1st. for my "keepers":nervous-guy:but may start my "turners" a bit earlier.:hmmmm:

Haaaa!!! Years ago when I was doing construction work I broke a shovel handle so, that night I went out to the bush, found a nice little maple and cut a new handle......of course everyone laughed but still wanted a turn with "The Fancy Handle Shovel" - I will go to great lengths to not have to go to town and buy stuff!!!!! :rofl:
Love it.
Built a post and beam house 22' ceilings all wood of my acreage.
Dragged it out with horses.
Well worth the work.
Take care.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I'm going to try "turning" some male to try to get feminized seed later.
You turn female plants, to male flowers, to get feminized seed.

You turn female plants, to male flowers, to get feminized seed.
Yeah, I maybe didn't word that just right - could be read both ways!!! But that's what I meant "turning some "into" male" was to get the feminized pollen, to then have it's way with the yearning, panting female flowers!!! Oh Gosh, I need a cigarette....maybe a one hitter!!!! :rofl::thedoubletake:

OK, so I've been experimenting with my "One hitter" - Workin' Goooood!!!!!:ciao:
Then I grabbed the camera and took these shots...this is my Sippy Bucket - I have two like this and one smaller - hope to be putting them to use in a few months. I will line the bottom with landscape fabric just to keep the mix out of the reservoir. I don't have a drain as I will monitor the level thru the filler tube. I plan on about 2" of water - 1" air space.
DSCF5134.JPG

And the worms just keep producing..... I should have buckets full by the time I'm ready to start mixing.
DSCF5136.JPG

I like your style. A diy guy. I dunno if I can assist you in growing, cause I grow in an adhd garden - but I'll watch and cosign shit the gurus say, if you're looking for spectators.

I didn't take a pic because nuffin' has changed but I moved them poor little leggy light starved weeds into the windowsill in the house. They will get the same light but it is a lot warmer - it will be interesting to see how they respond. So far they seem to be in a state of suspended animation.

:yahoo: :yahoo::yahoo:SMOKE REPORT :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
I had told myself that I wasn't going to partake until this evening - It seems to me that the first hit of the day is the best, then it seems to dwindle - anyone else experience that????
Anyway, I got to wondering about the two big colas on the Blue Cheese that I kept growing for weeks after everything else was harvested hoping to get something that would give me couch lock!!! So...after lunch I ground up a bit and did some in the vape...nuffin' much....so I did a couple of hits on my renovated Mason Jar Hooka....first impressions.... Mehhh:hmmmm:!!
I'm a bit surprised - this should be the strongest from this year, at least make me sleepy but so far a bit underwhelming but I will do it a few more times to see if anything changes. I find it affects me differently from day to day.

I am watching the weather forecast and I see that we may get down to -20C in the next couple of days.....soooo...I'm getting all set up to make winter hash!!!!! This will be to see if my shaker box gizmo works. I probably won't run all I have but I'm bored .....
I've also been studying long covid a bit...hate to sound like a hypo....hypercond....hysteri......whatever - sick geek!!!
Anyway, my ears have been plugged up since Sept. - hearing is back pretty much but it still feels weird. And it seems that I have a lot of the symptoms, fatigue, anxiety, horny, wait, what, NO!!! Horny is OK!! Anyway I think I am building up a bit of a tolerance so I may lay off for a few days
Have any of you guys had a tolerance issue - I've never measured how much I use on average - using vape, one hitter hooka and edibles I don't think I would be over a decent sized joint in a day... how much is too much. I think it helps with anxiety but I also don't get a lot done in a day. Luckily I don't have to and if I have a project it gets done and am glad to have something to fiddle with.
Any opinions out there in Growland??

I am watching the weather forecast and I see that we may get down to -20C in the next couple of days.....soooo...I'm getting all set up to make winter hash!!!!! This will be to see if my shaker box gizmo works. I probably won't run all I have but I'm bored .....
Gives you a while new appreciation of the weather. I started looking forward to summer rains after I built my rain catchment/water barrel system.

Once you get your box dialed in you'll be wanting more frosty weather! :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom