Gonna start new grow soon

ItsRubbers

I wanted some suggestions I have been growing in soil foxfarm I have had 1 harvest out of 3 that have been good. So I would like to know should I switch it up or keep using oceanforest soil to grow?

I currently use:
2x Mars 400
foxfarm nutes
foxfarm soil
its stored indoor in a shower

dddd6.jpg
:420:
IMG_20161208_221513.jpg

IMG_20161201_183042.jpg

Re: Gonna start new grow soon......

I keep having ph issues with the foxfarm line. I have found that the nutes tend to build up in the soil and plants start going haywire couple weeks into flower. Giving it a good flush around the switch to flower and monitoring runoff has helped a lot with this grow.

I also added some dolomite lime to the soil and top dressed with some more lime, ewc, and oyster shell after my switch to flower flush to help regulate ph and give an extra boost in flower.

Not sure if your using calmag with your nutes either but its a must for the ff line. Dont think any of their nutes contain any.

Im currently looking into super soils and doc buds high brix soil kit to go all organic and stop the need for nutes. :thumb:

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Oh yeah i think ff feed schedule recomends a flush at flower switch and another mid flower. I havnt tried mid flower one yet, not sure if its necessary or not. I flush with 2x pots size plain phed water and end with 1x pot size half strength nutes phed.

I keep having ph issues with the foxfarm line. I have found that the nutes tend to build up in the soil and plants start going haywire couple weeks into flower. Giving it a good flush around the switch to flower and monitoring runoff has helped a lot with this grow.

I also added some dolomite lime to the soil and top dressed with some more lime, ewc, and oyster shell after my switch to flower flush to help regulate ph and give an extra boost in flower.

Not sure if your using calmag with your nutes either but its a must for the ff line. Dont think any of their nutes contain any.

Im currently looking into super soils and doc buds high brix soil kit to go all organic and stop the need for nutes. :thumb:

Yes this current grow I haven't used CALMAG it was find until the last month and started getting yellow leaves and crispy brown leaves. But I do have CalMag and will be using it on my BlueDream Grow.

Back
Top Bottom