Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Strain Name: Goo (Afgooey)

When: Dec 2009

Grade: A-

Type: Hybrid

Price: Free

Looks: Medium green with orange hairs. Very sticky/crystal covered bud.

Smell: Sweet and spicy - very much like a “typical cannabis” smell.

Taste: The smoke is thick but smooth and flavorful. Has a hash-like, but sweet taste to the smoke.

Buzz Type: The high is playful, but couch-locking. I was very content to sit and giggle endlessly at old comedy movies - or just watching TV.

Buzz Length: Medium – lasts about 1-1.5 hours.

Best Medicinal Use: Mood improvement and social situations

Overall: I recently got another “bag-o-buds” of this strain from a caregiver that grows - and I ALWAYS look forward to when he finishes his Goo. It’s a fun buzz that I never get tired of. Due to the relative abundance of this bud, I tend to use it for some of my “experimenting” - like my first cross-joint (has since become a party favorite), first attempt to “quick cook/infuse” canna-oil for brownies, and my first 1 lb. of canna-butter. Makes for some great “laugh-fests.” Gotta love friends/caregivers that grow and live by the old adage, “a friend with weed is a friend indeed.” :)

Goo11.jpg

Goo21.jpg

I feel the same, if only this type of 'when it comes to my area...' situation was international. Here in the UK buying weed has no consistency, you never now whats coming up and what you get one week is vastly different to what youll get the next, i suppose its due to the vast amounts of secrecy involved in growing and dealing. Very frustrating but i cant guarantee Ill ever smoke bud that dry or well trimmed... unless I grow it myself of course.

Back
Top Bottom