Good autoflower for Canada

Greensleeves420

Could someone please recommend a good autoflower seed that would work well outdoors in Canada. Some to start inside and then plant outside in June and can finish by the end of September.

Sativa prefered.

Could someone please recommend a good autoflower seed that would work well outdoors in Canada. Some to start inside and then plant outside in June and can finish by the end of September.

Sativa prefered.

Hey Dad,

Fellow Canadian here - my first outdoor grow is just wrapping up within the next week or so. It has been really low-maintenance compared to indoor. Now, if they just survive the threat of frost this weekend, and the thieves that are running rampant stealing plants this fall, life will be good. :)

I thought a lot about doing autoflowers for my first outdoor grow, but ultimately went with photo-gals. My main reason was that I was unconstrained by height outdoors, whereas indoors, the basement ceiling is pretty low.

I did discover something interesting while researching, though. There are "fast" genetics available. My understanding is that these strains have just a touch of ruderalis genetics in them, so it puts them kind of in-between photos and autos. They won't start flowering until the day/night length hits a certain point, so that allowed me to start them indoors really early, and then transplant into the ground outside in early June.

I believe that at least three of the sponsors here (@SeedsMan, @George from The Vault and @DrSeeds) carry fast strains. Mine came from Dr. Seeds this year.

Not really a direct answer to your question, but hopefully still helpful. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom