420 Magazine Background

Good CBD Oil

GreenChild

I'm not very experienced with those CBD Oils.
I want to know if they are good for pain, and do I have to ask my doctor before consuming CBD oil?
Can someone recommend a good CBD oil to me? I was able to read some reviews on CBDTopReviews but I would like to know more about this from you guys.
Thank you!

Old Salt

Member of the Month: Apr 2019
:welcome: to the forum.

I recommend 'CBD - A Patient's Guide to Medical Cannabis.' I don't know what type of pain you're dealing with, so I have no recommendation. Quite often a 1:1 ratio of CBD to THC is recommended for pain. Currently I'm using a mix of strains (Nightingale + Crown Royale) decarboxylated, and put into capsules for chronic lower back pain. The problem with this approach is inconsistent dosing as some capsules have more trichomes than others.

I bought a rosin press to extract the rosin, which I will mix with oil before encapsulating it to overcome this problem. I'll also be able to mechanically extract the THCA, and decarboxylate the sauce to convert the remaining cannabinoid acids. This approach will allow mixing up an accurate, consistent cannabinoid mixture.

LForward1

I know CBD oil helps a lot of people with back pain. Personally me, it helps with muscle pain. I think it's best to ask a doctor then you'll know for sure. I buy in this store CBD Oil Canada, I don't even know what cannabis they use, but I like it)

RicardoFe

If you’ve researched natural pain treatments, you’ve likely seen articles and advertisements for hemp CBD oil, an extract of the cannabis plant eases pain without causing euphoria like marijuana. As a chronic pain patient myself, I use only cbd oil. I think its best solution for pain.

DonkeyDick

Good luck GreenChild with your pain management there’s a lot of expertise up here..
This, for example:

I'll also be able to mechanically extract the THCA, and decarboxylate the sauce to convert the remaining cannabinoid acids. This approach will allow mixing up an accurate, consistent cannabinoid mixture.
That sound really interesting, Old Salt. Can you please tap me in with an @DonkeyDick when you do? If you remember. I’ll try to keep my eyes peeled for it.
I’m making my own meds too. Any enhancements, tips, tricks most welcome.

Top Bottom