Good CBD Oil

GreenChild

420 Member
I'm not very experienced with those CBD Oils.
I want to know if they are good for pain, and do I have to ask my doctor before consuming CBD oil?
Can someone recommend a good CBD oil to me? I was able to read some reviews on CBDTopReviews but I would like to know more about this from you guys.
Thank you!

:welcome: to the forum.

I recommend 'CBD - A Patient's Guide to Medical Cannabis.' I don't know what type of pain you're dealing with, so I have no recommendation. Quite often a 1:1 ratio of CBD to THC is recommended for pain. Currently I'm using a mix of strains (Nightingale + Crown Royale) decarboxylated, and put into capsules for chronic lower back pain. The problem with this approach is inconsistent dosing as some capsules have more trichomes than others.

I bought a rosin press to extract the rosin, which I will mix with oil before encapsulating it to overcome this problem. I'll also be able to mechanically extract the THCA, and decarboxylate the sauce to convert the remaining cannabinoid acids. This approach will allow mixing up an accurate, consistent cannabinoid mixture.

Good luck GreenChild with your pain management there’s a lot of expertise up here..
This, for example:

I'll also be able to mechanically extract the THCA, and decarboxylate the sauce to convert the remaining cannabinoid acids. This approach will allow mixing up an accurate, consistent cannabinoid mixture.

That sound really interesting, Old Salt. Can you please tap me in with an @DonkeyDick when you do? If you remember. I’ll try to keep my eyes peeled for it.
I’m making my own meds too. Any enhancements, tips, tricks most welcome.

Hi, everyone, I'm new here, sorry for asking, but I have a hard headache for already 2 weeks. I cannot sleep and eat well. I think that I'm getting crazy. I'm afraid to go to the doctor, don't ask why I have bad experiences with doctors. I really don't know what else I have to do. Recently I found on the internet this site hideandseekcbd.com about CBD oil. I read there that it helps with stressful periods and other health problems. Do you think that I need to take it in my case too? Will it help me to solve the problem with my headaches?

Back
Top Bottom