good cheap soil?

Inasad

I'm not doing anything really serious so I don't want to invest a lot of money into it... So what's a good cheap soil? what's wrong with taking soil from outside?

sorry if that seems dumb, but i've never grown a thing in my life

I'm not doing anything really serious so I don't want to invest a lot of money into it... So what's a good cheap soil? what's wrong with taking soil from outside?

sorry if that seems dumb, but i've never grown a thing in my life

Im a hydro guy, but i know not to skrimp on a good soil mix for your girls, it will seriously increse your chances of gettin some nice healthy heavy buds,
you will deffo get your soil investment back with weight.
Are you planing indoor or outdoor? If indoor what lighting do you plan to use m8?

Im a hydro guy, but i know not to skrimp on a good soil mix for your girls, it will seriously increse your chances of gettin some nice healthy heavy buds,
you will deffo get your soil investment back with weight.
Are you planing indoor or outdoor? If indoor what lighting do you plan to use m8?

I didn't plan anything, I just got really bored and filled a tupperware container with dirt from outside and put a few seeds in... lol

My current lighting system is a state of the art desk lamp from bed bath and beyond...

I don't know why I planted them, but now I have 13 little plants and I don't have the heart to kill them all... It's like I have 13 little babies that are growing in front of me, (literally cause they're on my desk next to my monitor) and the best part is that once they're done growing I get to smoke em :)...Unfortunately I only have room for 2-3 TOPS.

I have been researching but any advice is welcome... Keep in mind I am not a professional, I just wanna see what happens... if they all die, then I know better if there's a next time, and if they don't then I just saved myself a whole lot of money.

Thanks

Multiple plant/seedlings in a single container is not good. The roots will intertwine and make transplanting near impossible. A bag of top quality Fox Farm soil runs about $14. Spend another $30-$40 on CFL bulbs and reflectors and you might have a shot.

ok thanks for the input... I'm about to snip all of them but 1 or 2, is there any way of picking a good one? I'm guessing I should keep the biggest/fullest, maybe the ones with the strongest stems??? a couple of them are real floppy....

Back
Top Bottom