Good fan speed controller

jmac2267

i have 2 6" inline fans 240cfm boost i think 180 normally. i tried a speed controller and it would only work at full speed,, whenever i adjusted the dial the slightest the fan would shutoff so i sent it back. what is a good one and will it control the fans and 1 6" oscillating fan. the oscillating fan blows too hard on low but it is the only fan that would fit in my tent since it is a clip fan but i tie wrapped it to the side pole. i have passive intake and with the exhaust fans it sucks my tent in like a cheap date. this is my first grow and i learn by my mistakes. thanks for any input.

It was a van tech steepless controller. I got it on amazon for 22 bucks, I guess you get what you pay for, but I'm only 37 and on disability from 4 spinal fusion surgerys so needless to say I don't have 100 to buy a good one. I want to upgrade my fans in the future, so it may have worked on those beefier fans. I just don't want by crap weed when I grow some good stuff and it gives something to do cause living with extreme pain sucks major ass

Back
Top Bottom