Good Morning Wake and Bakers!

Count me in , Just woke-up feeling a little sick and about to smoke a doobie-do hopefully ill feel better.

I'm a little late chiming in, but still feeling the joy of my wake 'n bake!

Who's Up For A Wake And Bake?

It's Saturday morning of a beautiful day in Atlanta. I just finished a monster hit from my new glass bong. I've finished a second cup of coffee; and, I'm off for a long hot shower. A great way to start the day!

Re: Who's Up For A Wake And Bake?

I'm toking up my first bowl. Gonna hit the showers real quick, purchase some bangin' tunes, continue on my mix tape and hopefully have that done today. Then it's off to the clubs to get a new residency biatch!

Sigh -- -- --

It must really be nice to be able to pick up a batch, all legal like, whenever you need. I love Georgia; but, sometimes, I think "California, here I come!"

lol not a marijuana club, like a dance club. To get a DJ residency...

Sorry about the misunderstanding! It would still be a great thing to be able to have a card and pick up a batch whenever you wanted!

It's Sunday, and I am waking and baking! Who will join me?

i have been sleeping all afternoon becuase of a wild night i had last night, im up now and i think im going to buy some thai food.

We just smoked a bowl outside on the deck and then went to Kroger and got a dozen mix and match donuts. So we got like 2 of every kind of donut and even 2 danishes so it's pretty badass for munchy-ing.

Back
Top Bottom