Good morning wake n' bakers

Mary420juana

Hash Meister
well we have a late night thread so I thought I would start a wake n' Bake thread, its 6 40am here and its time to wake up the torch for some honey oil:) good morning all ** puff puff pass** :passitleft:

gm 420grower , and julianne ** puff puff pass** :)

its another beautiful day :) ** puff puff pass** gm wake n bakers (and late nighters still up) ;)

A balmy spring evening here. Had a great day and looking forward to the morning. Have to put my clock ahead 2 1/2 hours to the am, or back a day to your time. I harvested my big white widow today and am rapt. $ large spears hanging. I smoked a joint of it this morning from some slow dried dags. I got half way through and stopped...nothing. So I finished the rest of the joint. Well, did I get a big shock half an hour later. I had to go lay down cos the world started spinning and the sparklers went on. Too profound. Have to treat the Brazillian Haze with respect.

Good morning to all the wake and bakers.

A balmy spring evening here. Had a great day and looking forward to the morning. Have to put my clock ahead 2 1/2 hours to the am, or back a day to your time. I harvested my big white widow today and am rapt. $ large spears hanging. I smoked a joint of it this morning from some slow dried dags. I got half way through and stopped...nothing. So I finished the rest of the joint. Well, did I get a big shock half an hour later. I had to go lay down cos the world started spinning and the sparklers went on. Too profound. Have to treat the Brazillian Haze with respect.

Good morning to all the wake and bakers.

:) sounds yummy, we are still waiting on our jamican hash.. i hate the waiting game, but I am in no real rush i guess:) still pleanty of honey left ;) **puff puff pass*

Good morning to you all! This is my first Saturday off in 2 years... Oh how wonderful it feels. I'm about to spark a bowl for the celebration. Just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a safe and happy weekend!

5 am here, no work today!! :) wake n bake :) ** puff puff pass**

goooood morning wake n bakers :) wow what a night... found out the new puppy has hypoglycimia the hard way.. she almost died.. had to give her sugarwater every half hour... anyway long story short.. she is ok this morning and just waiting to call the vet.. good news is huubby finally brought home our hash order and MMMm nice wake n bake:) i uploaded a pic.. its pending approval :)

good stuff, im rippen my bubbler again. Just found out that I'm not getting tested for this evaluation on Thursday. Didn't think I was gonna be able to smoke until then. I'm sooooooooo gone!

lol awsome :) i am still playing with this ball of hash... its so warm and soft now.. wondering what i can mould it into lol....

Back
Top Bottom