Good Old Fashion Orange Bud - 100% Skunk

Well at least you were able to salvage something from it. Were there any seeds in it? If so then chuck them out in a field or hillside somewhere remote. Worst you'll get is nothing or you may get some stuff to turn into oil or make some bubble. Sucks that it turned hermie on you, hoping that doesnt happen to mine. Got 4-6 weeks left so hoping to see some major fattening of the buds during this time. Looked at trich's under a microscope yesterday and a lot are cloudy but still very young. Buds would be very airy but reckon if each bud site weighs 1g each then i got 40g from 1 plant (rrf) and 36 from the other (thc bomb), (that just the balcony plants).

Head out later today to check the outdoor ones and to give a final feed.

better than a kick in the nuts mate /.... must add a pic of my outdoor bombs ill add them here in a bit :)

Am itchin' to smoke the bombs. Didnt get out to the site today as other things got in the way, so need to get out tomorrow even if it raining. They will need a feeding but thinking this far into flowering then probably best to cut out any nitrogen and just go for the full strength pk 13/14. May add a touch of N but only if they look desperate for it and would probably add at 1/8 strength and no more.

6 and half weeks

had to tie some buds up lol , falling over the buggers :)

P1090249.JPG
P1090293.JPG
P1090294.JPG
P1090295.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom