Good online store for nutes/ pls help

Jacob Bell

Hello All. I'm trying to find a good online site to buy nutes from, like Ca. and Magnesium. As well as a pH test kit for plants, for soil. Like for testing runoff. Any good sites out there that you all use? Pls. help.

High Mountain Supply. Good people and a flat $5 shipping rate.

DD

Droopy Dog!! Thanks! I will check there tonight! :smokin:
I just need to get some good nutes for the rest of this grow, and for next grow. I am going to be using soil, FF OF, and I have FF BB already, but I need some vegg. nutes and also some CA-Mag as I am using all triple reverse osmosis water from now on. My tap water is too hard, it's got too much calcium in it, and it just sucks lol. So TROS all the way from here on out. :tokin:

Um, Droopy Dog, could you post a link for me? All I can seem to find is High Country Hydro and High Mountain Hunting. On Google.

420, I did check a few of them out. I found more of them sell vapes or hydro, seeds, etc. Not too many for straight up nutes for soil, at least not that I found. I didn't go through each one of them, I checked maybe half of them or so. But thank you for the idea! I will go back and check through them again, see if there was something that I missed. :thanks:

Amazon. If you have to buy online, I would say Amazon. Its safe, reasonable and reliable. Go Fox Farms nutrients. I swear by them.

Aha!! I found some! Thanks 420!! HID Hut did have FF and they do have it in soil. Excellent! All the other sites only had nutes for hyrdo. Thank you!! :cool:
I know what I am ordering when I get paid haha.

most of the nutes you use for hydro are the same you can use for soil. Its just a matter of a difference is watering scheduled. the fox farm nutes can be used for either. its just instead of every time you water you don't use nutes. for soil you feed, water, water. where as in any form of hydro its feed every time you water.

Back
Top Bottom