good or bad for a 3 week old plant?

smokelikebob

hello guys i was wondering if this plant is looking good and its 3 weeks almost 4 weeks into veg i was also wondering if i could start flowering soon because i only have smalll grow spot and need some bud quick ??
20140906_165209.jpg

Re: good or bad for a 3 week old plant ??

3 week from sprout or seed in dirt? Well you have secondary growth coming in so it may have been stunted for a bit but looks to be coming out of it. I usually pull the very top shite out at this age. Keeps it a little squatty and bushier. But u would still need 6-9 wks of flowering and at least a week of drying. Not to mention the couple days it would take to sex. So if u want it in November u could switch today. There's a journal on here where he starts all his seeds on 12/12 for there whole life. It's like forced autos. He gets decent yields for his wattage and size of plants tho

It doesn't look big for three weeks, but it doesn't look small either. What kind of light are you using? Rule of thumb for flowering is it should have at least 1 set of 5 bladed leaves. Other than that flower when ever! Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom