Good or bad

Diyandimitrov

Its that good or bad mold or what it is ?

20211026_191117.jpg

20211026_191115.jpg

whispy white fuzz growing on soil can be good shows active micro life but looks like stem rot or fusarium wilt, but agree with Becca plant looks good above. Any chance it’s cloning powder?

rock wool sucks and especially when transplanting into soil, rw holds too much water, it’s meant for hydro anyway.

rapid rooters buy them in bulk, they work better than peat pellets for sure

I’ve had plants that died with white mold on the main trunk, imho it’s not looking good. Obviously I‘m not an expert but hope you can move beyond this

I’m curious to see what other replies come in
Hydrogen shoud kill the mold. Idk but that fusarium ita hella bad its going inside in tissue. And slowly killed thata what I learn from Google.any one know some chemical wich its systemic also and gonna protect my plants till harvest ? I dont looking for organic I know that organic systemic dont exsist im looking for something else

3 fundamentals of weed great genetics, great light, great environment….. too acidic, too alkaline, too heavy - not enough aeration…. between combination of your greenhouse enviro and your soil you could be spawning it, seriously this is why we pay close attention to VPD chart as we move thru plant stage of growth cuz it changes. when you push against the VPD bad things happen.

it could be pm, damping off, fusarium wilt, verticillium wilt….. chemically speaking you are prolly looking for an anti-fungal

got question for you…. those bags of FF soil…. how many plant cycles have they been thru?? How many times do you use them? Do you recycle it and re-amend it?

heres outside link but not written specifically for our crop 10 common plant diseases

1635390663142.jpeg

3 fundamentals of weed great genetics, great light, great environment….. too acidic, too alkaline, too heavy - not enough aeration…. between combination of your greenhouse enviro and your soil you could be spawning it, seriously this is why we pay close attention to VPD chart as we move thru plant stage of growth cuz it changes. when you push against the VPD bad things happen.

it could be pm, damping off, fusarium wilt, verticillium wilt….. chemically speaking you are prolly looking for an anti-fungal

got question for you…. those bags of FF soil…. how many plant cycles have they been thru?? How many times do you use them? Do you recycle it and re-amend it?

heres outside link but not written specifically for our crop 10 common plant diseases

1635390663142.jpeg
It was them first time to use I just buy them in Jun or july I forget

Back
Top Bottom