Good Purple Strains?

Nagini

What's up gang I'm new to the forum and wanna get my name out there. Gotta give love to get love right? :high-five: I'm starting a northern lights scrog for low odor and first time ease. My second grow is definitely gonna be some purp.

What's a good purple strain?? Indica takes preference. I want something 75-100% purple, not green with 2 specks. Don't you hate when a dealer claimes to have purp and there's barely any on the bud?!?! Frostiness (is that even a word) also takes priority. Lmk your opinions from a smokers point of view and a growers point of view!

:peacetwo:

Re: Good Purple Strains????

I saw these new "purple bud" fem seeds from white label. I ordered a pack, very reasonable. think i paid like 26. the genetics are apfgan x hindu kush x purple kush. i germed three of the five, all three are now seedlings. they claim a very short 50-55 day flowering time, and no need for cooler temps to bring out the purp. which, they say, is mostly all in the bud, not the leaves. check it out!
purple-bud-photo.jpg

Re: Good Purple Strains????

I saw these new "purple bud" fem seeds from white label. I ordered a pack, very reasonable. think i paid like 26. the genetics are apfgan x hindu kush x purple kush. i germed three of the five, all three are now seedlings. they claim a very short 50-55 day flowering time, and no need for cooler temps to bring out the purp. which, they say, is mostly all in the bud, not the leaves. check it out!
purple-bud-photo.jpg

Nice name haha, I saw another strain a few months back and the picture was exactly like this0 Might of been the same picture. All purple buds, lavender really. It's more appealing than dark purple to me. Love both though. Do you have a grow journal? I'd love to see some pics my dude!

mee too,im looking for a good quality purple strain like grandaddy purple,purple monkey balls, purple kush,anything sweet.. please no gsc,im over it.. it look sgood but doesnt give u that purple eurphoric hight that last 2-3 hours.

i just got cherry pie and man im so disspaointed, its half gdp and hald durban.. im in my 6th week and it stopped growing..look at my journal.. im bummbed out man. no wonder no one grows cherry pie. all make sense now..lol

my five fem seeds, purple bud, are growing. four inside. one outside. inside, are starting to show bud grouth. all five, are different. hope one is a purple finisher. dont look like they will be big yeilders. but, i seem to get a couple ozs off anything i grow inside. for company, on my outside purple, is a thc bomb, and a critical sensi star, thats in a 25 gallon pot. how many of yours on the purp bud, actually went lavender for you?

Right now I'm growing a GDP clone and a Purple Alien OG clone, first grow so we'll see if I can get the temps right to bring out that purp

Had a grower friend give me about a half oz of some stuff he calls "Purple Caddy". It's suppose to be Blackberry Kush x Purple Erkle. Small tight buds. Very stoney. Best to be home in your favorite chair when you smoke this stuff.

~ Auggie ~

image28147.jpg

image28148.jpg
image28149.jpg
image28146.jpg

Here how my Sweet Seeds Dark Devil auto is coming. Very easy to grow. I decided to plant these girls outside. The weather has not really been in our favor due to lots and lots of rainy cloudy days. I wanted to try and auto out and see what happens. So far I am pleased

Blue Dream is one of my favorite plants to both grow and consume.

I did a large outdoor once (over 300 plants) and about a third of them were BD. They got the size of small pine trees. Average was 12 feet, with some as tall as 15 ft. The base of some of them were as big around as my leg. I remember that we needed a chain saw to harvest. Cola's as long as your forearm, and about as wide.

Outstanding genetic.

~ Auggie ~

Back
Top Bottom