Good reliable Digital Ph meter?

Turbo123

Hi,I have recently changed from soil to DWC.I vegged the plants,white widow and acapulco gold using a dual spectrum 300 watt cfl and Canna growth nutes.They really took off,so much better than using soil and I was looking forward to switching to the flowering cycle to see the results.They were flowering under a 400 watt Hps light using Canna Flowering nutes.

I didnt check the Ph of the nutes,I thought the Canna automatically levelled out the Ph.I'm now week 4 in flowering and the plants should be blooming but they seemed to have nearly stopped growing. and look about week 2 of floweringI switched from Canna nutes to Vitalink ( soft water ) to see if that would help but unfortunatley it hasnt.

I have grown for a few years in soil and gotten good results but this DWC is new to me.I think I have to start checking the Ph of the nutes and adjust as needed.

Can anyone recommend a Ph meter that is reliable and easy to use.I wouldnt want to be recalibrating all the time.I'm in the UK and could afford about £30.Any suggestions would be welcomed also any tips to checking the Ph would also be helpful.Cheers.

Much thanks to you both. Was just discussing this very thing with the spouse last night.

Back
Top Bottom