Good reliable grinder?

420fortoday

Hello! I currently own a aerospace grinder (i believe it is off-brand) and am currently in the market for a new grinder. I am mainly looking for a kief catching demon, but hopefully at the same time spend no more than 45-50$. Any opinions are welcome and let me know about your grinders as well!

I have heard many good things about space case haha!

Greenergrass, have yu ever had problems with the crank? I heard the crank can break off leaving the grinder useless?!?

Original Grass Leaf grinder are brilliant
for a budget grinder i would recommend a Head Chef Grinder.

Not sure if you can buy these in the US?

Greener, that sounds good! My buddy was actually looking at one earlier this week and he was skeptical about it for the same reasons as i was. He really wanted to try it out but didn't want to waste the cash if it broke! I will surely let him know about your success!

Grown, I have sadly not heard of either before. I will definitely take the time out of my day to check these grinders out! Thanks!

Greener, that sounds good! My buddy was actually looking at one earlier this week and he was skeptical about it for the same reasons as i was. He really wanted to try it out but didn't want to waste the cash if it broke! I will surely let him know about your success!

Grown, I have sadly not heard of either before. I will definitely take the time out of my day to check these grinders out! Thanks!

yes that was my only worry with me being from UK but the main reason I like those 2 makes is because the messing on the THC catcher is very good.

Small/Medium Santa Cruz Shredder

I have heard many nice things about Santa Cruz Shredder!

I kicked this decision around for far too long. I finally pulled the trigger and just got this today.

Large Santa Cruz Shredder Gun Metal Aluminum 4 Piece Grinder

Santa-Cruz-Shredder-Large-4-Piece-Grinder-Gun-Metal_large.jpg

All I can say is "holy crap". This thing is light years ahead of anything I've ever tried. It's a lotta coin but if you can bear it you will feel like you're living the "high" life.

Yes I did do that.

I would vouch for the space case...bought one with a kief screen and catcher years ago.... probably at least been used heavily for 7 years and the thing is rock solid. I think when I bought it back then it was about $60 or so. Definitely a great purchase that I use all the time.

I would vouch for the space case...bought one with a kief screen and catcher years ago.... probably at least been used heavily for 7 years and the thing is rock solid. I think when I bought it back then it was about $60 or so. Definitely a great purchase that I use all the time.

I thought long and hard about a Space Case. Have you ever had the chance to compare them side by side?

I thought long and hard about a Space Case. Have you ever had the chance to compare them side by side?

Never have compared them, I started out with those cheap crappy metal ones you can get a gas stations for like 10$ and stopped using them and went out and bought a space case. Have never needed another grinder :)

I kicked this decision around for far too long. I finally pulled the trigger and just got this today.

Large Santa Cruz Shredder Gun Metal Aluminum 4 Piece Grinder

Santa-Cruz-Shredder-Large-4-Piece-Grinder-Gun-Metal_large.jpg

All I can say is "holy crap". This thing is light years ahead of anything I've ever tried. It's a lotta coin but if you can bear it you will feel like you're living the "high" life.

Yes I did do that.

That's the exact same grinder as I bought, color and everything. :high-five: Wonderful teeth design IMHO.

I also have a smaller Space Case and it doesn't even come close to the SCS.

I've had my Mendo Mulcher for like 10 years now lol, only grinder I've ever bought. It's nothing fancy but it gets the job done and has a nice little kief catcher. And I know for sure I didn't pay over 40 for it, I think I paid like 20$.

Back
Top Bottom