Good Seed Banks Advice

Hello:420: theres loads of seed shops online as we know. im looking at autos mainly and theres some from different companys that im looking for, but dont want to make loads of different orders with just a couple of seeds each. So whats a good site for genetics and variety , that maby give good freebees too :D :peace:

Any of the site sponsors will do right by you. I have used Nirvana and most recently Herbies. Herbies has a huge selection from many different breeders. Nirvana is a breeder (I currently have a Nirvana seed going, Ice).

Herbies offers lots of free seeds and they aren't mystery seeds. I am just getting ready to chop a Herbie's freebie, Silver Super Haze. I had to problems with shipping with either company.

20150302_152548.jpg

My second, swift and flawless order came today from a site sponsor. I have sixteen free seeds there (six guaranteed girls).... and the ones I bought. Fast, discreet, lots of selection......freebies. those freebies alone have good value, nevermind the first freebies I got....

I have indeed i just couldnt fish one out with all the banner pics and choices :)

''My second, swift and flawless order came today from a site sponsor. I have sixteen free seeds there (six guaranteed girls).... and the ones I bought. Fast, discreet, lots of selection......freebies. those freebies alone have good value, nevermind the first freebies I got....''

sounds good man :D nice choices aswell with the candy kush u grower her before ? or smoked yet?:ganjamon:

Yah man, grew two CKs and they impressed me. They got more then I got out of them so I just got ten more. And I'm going to seed one.

Smoking it now actually and it's great. I can totally function, good day high, but it takes the pain away and feels real smooth going down. You can smoke the whole plant to, thing is covered in frost. I'm happy with it, really am. Seeds aren't that expensive and the smells,, just like candy.

Sweet :high-five: thats good i thought it would of been more a stoney stoned but a nice highs good too. i smoked it a good while ago that i got of a friend who ordered it online, and its been one of the nicest smokes iv had. cant remember all the characteristics but definitly tastie and just yummy all around :yummy: ye they are a decent price aswell man thats the other thing that cought my eye :D

Yeah, , I think it's like seven or eight a bean... can't beat that.

Nope, but I'd like to run a regular of those candy kush... royal queen seeds has some some fast candy kush dwarfs. If you find it let me know

Back
Top Bottom