Good Shit Amnesia Express Soil Corona Lockdown 2020 Debut Grow Revisted

I had been using 1.5 ml/3L, upped it on the advice in the FAQ to 1.5ml/L, thats where we are now. I have done that twice. The yellow looking plant seemed "to me" to be greening, or I thought so at first.
So, to flush, let me be sure I know what to do. Take it outside, and water 15 gallons of water through the soil...over about how much time? Is this ph'd water? Water from a hose?
Help?

MC doesnt care about pH... tap water from the hose is fine... and yes, 15 gallons as quickly as you can run it through there... there is no need to be shy about it. Finish up with the correct dosage of MC as the last bit... you never want to give water only for an entire watering cycle in a MegaCrop grow. The yellowing plant I would up the MC to the 1.59g/L level and see if it continues to green up. The ones with the burn I would decrease the MC to the mid bloom level of 1.46g/L, just to see what happens.

MC doesnt care about pH... tap water from the hose is fine... and yes, 15 gallons as quickly as you can run it through there... there is no need to be shy about it. Finish up with the correct dosage of MC as the last bit... you never want to give water only for an entire watering cycle in a MegaCrop grow. The yellowing plant I would up the MC to the 1.59g/L level and see if it continues to green up. The ones with the burn I would decrease the MC to the mid bloom level of 1.46g/L, just to see what happens.
I dont know if I have instruments that precise. Fifteen gallons, so the LAST GALLON add MC. And forgive me, i have been working with liters, gallons is going to throw me off...liters per gallon; 1.59 per liter*(L/gal)= dose per gallon, correct?

I dont know if I have instruments that precise. Fifteen gallons, so the LAST GALLON add MC. And forgive me, i have been working with liters, gallons is going to throw me off...liters per gallon; 1.59 per liter*(L/gal)= dose per gallon, correct?
You should get a cheap 2 digit scale it's around $10 on Amazon if you want precise on grams I don't weight by volume so idk.
There is 4L per Gal so at 1.59G per L times 4 L that would be 6.36G per Gal.
No you feed the whole 15gal as flush then an additional 1 gal MC feed

FYI this is how I do it.
I mix the mega crop and pH water and then I water each plant 1byone a little bit. I have four plants so I take each gallon container and I basically quarter it and I go round and round like that, until it's near saturation and then I go around the outer ring like I had read on another Post in one of the forms, until I get run off then I stop.
Am I doing that right?

I was using ph as a verb, as in the water was corrected through the use of PH UP to a ph of about 6.3 or so using visual flight rules so to speak.
Funny, cuz thats how interpreted a long post about "How to correctly water a potted plant." Who was that now??? :rofl:
I take full responsibility, but it IS funny.

Funny, cuz thats how interpreted a long post about "How to correctly water a potted plant." Who was that now??? :rofl:
I take full responsibility, but it IS funny.
I'm not sure I understand your question. I don't retest for pH after I put nutes in, no. I need to do that? I suppose that would be just changing a step in the process rearranging the process. No?

I'm not sure I understand your question. I don't retest for pH after I put nutes in, no. I need to do that? I suppose that would be just changing a step in the process rearranging the process. No?
yes, the important number is the pH of the fluid that you finally apply to the soil, not the individual pH of any of the components that go into that mix. If you have adjusted the pH of your water down to 6.3 or so before adding in the acidic nutes, your final pH is probably down in the 5's somewhere and definitely could be a cause of macronutrients not able to make it into the plant, explaining this leaf thing.

I flushed it then pretty much immediately mixed the new H20, seems the nutes mixed water is right down the center Ph, so I didnt add any after the nute mix. Nut then I gave it a few minutes and began running the new nute-ph water, but it runs right through more or less. So I stopped because I dont know if this is right.
NFN this Good Shit, smells like shit. Ill assume thats the idea. So wait, or continue?

Attachments

• 20200603_165437.jpg
    20200603_165437.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
if it went right through, you were watering way too fast. Especially the first bit of water needs to be applied very slowly, maybe a half pint across the entire surface of the soil. Once that soaks in a bit, the soil will be able to take a bit more... so give it another half pint. Wait a few minutes, then try to give it a pint. Let that set in for 5 minutes, and then do another pint. By this time the soil will be taking your water fairly well, and as soon as you start to see runoff... stop. Walk away for 15 minutes to let the plant and the organics in the soil soak up some more water. Come back again, and like if you were trying to fill up a sponge to see just how much water it can hold, slowly add more and more water until you once again achieve a small amount of runoff. Now you have fully watered your plant.

Forgive me, let me get this straight. I don't want to keep doing this in correctly. For the plant I flushed, I did put the water in very slowly, but I suppose I could put it in slower still. I do that very slowly very little bit at a time. I see runoff once I stop wait 15 minutes come back C run off again stop for good. Correct?
Twenty four hours later

Attachments

• 20200604_184941.jpg
    20200604_184941.jpg
    860.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 20200604_184939.jpg
    20200604_184939.jpg
    1,002.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 20200604_184936.jpg
    20200604_184936.jpg
    1,004.8 KB · Views: 40
  • 20200604_184933.jpg