Good strain for ADHD?

Kusharella

Good morning fellow freedom farmers :)

A friend of mine suffers from (adult) ADHD and once found a mystery strain that addressed the need to focus. Of course nobody saved a cutting, seed, or trichome from this magical bud because at the time we were all ignorant morons (hee hee).

I have decided to find a strain they can use. I will cultivate three different strains in hopes one of them hits the mark. Before I invest though, and because this isn't my affliction, I thought I'd reach out to others and ask what has proven worthy in your quest to focus and remain productive?

I respect the opinions of my fellow freedom farmers. Greatly. Thank you much :Namaste:

Hi everyone,
I suffer since my childhood ADHD.
Soi'm smoking MJ since my 18birthday. With varying degrees of success depending on the strain.
Also, in my opinion, are heavy Sativa Strains better to get chronic of this restlessness and sensory overload rid off :goof:
In my experience, especially south american sativas were the best. With mexican, columbian and other equatorial strain it helped well, too.
Hope You find the best medcine for your mate:green_heart:
Let me suggest to look for, Jack Herer as CptnFantasy told ya, C-99 Which helped me even very great! So Strawberry Kush is therefore proofed from medicals for ADHD patients ....:Namaste:
My favourite for now since the last year --> Tikal from ACE Genetics. They offer only damn great sativa varietes, that are very useful in this case :thumb:

I wish your friend only the best! Best regards,

Hazehase:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom