Good strain to help sleep?

XiiXW33DM4N

Hey im new to the site and im not sure if this is the right forum, but i have a very hard time getting to sleep at night and have tried many things but the only thing that seems to help is getting high before bed. Can anyone recommend good indica strains that may help me sleep?, I have tried northern lights and it was very effective, can anyone recommend some others?

Pineapple and some of the stronger Indica/Kush varieties hit me pretty hard for a good nights rest. Unfortunately, ya gotta try a couple strains to see what works for YOU. Everyone is different - Green Cr*ck works best for a co-worker for day use to help with stress, but I prefer Blue Dream (or recently Huckleberry) because the GC makes me tired.

Some of the "Purp" strains tend to give a spacey high that also might work for you.

YMMV.

afghooey usually makes me tierd and helps me sleep :peace:

That would've been my reccomendation, too. A few hits of Afgoo will knock you right on your tutu ;)

Yesterday i was officialy diagnosed with Delayed sleep-phase syndrome (DSPS). The doctor has recomended taking melatonin, which i tried yesterday and it didnt work. He also said B12 would help and in some cases he has also heard about cannabis being used. Im only 18 though so he didnt reccomend it for me. And my mother was present and she still has no idea i smoke. Im deffinitly going to see if i can get my hands on some pinapple or afghooey, thanks for the replies.

I've been told that White Rhino does the trick very well,,Good luck Bro. :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom