Goody's Dessert On Mars: Blueberry & GSC Autos, Sponsored By Weedseedsexpress & Featuring MarsHydro

Mid week update-
The blueberry smell increases...and suddenly she’s looking close to a plant that’s finishing. Put on some weight in the last few days and still drinking lots of water for now but it’s almost time to start checking trichomes and thinking about some darkness soon.
441413D3-25E6-4B65-A5F0-9465786E7FD4.jpeg

The GSC still has at least 2 weeks of catching up to do. No rush, the good stuff takes time. It will get there, and likely have a bit more room to spread out and finish in its final days.
3E6C6967-8C67-44B5-A550-B17EF4643D02.jpeg

They look like a happy pair, Justin. And that Blueberry is gorgeous regardless of it's color! :Rasta:

Those colas are nice and filled! Yep, that Blueberry is stealing the show!
It's kind of a beautiful thing to see them start to stress bend under their own weight, not gonna lie.
The BB steals the show today, but in 2 weeks after she's long gone, that GSC is going to be making it snow in here ;)

The BB had really become a whole different plant in the last 10 days. I was starting to think these would never put on real weight but she’s comin’!
E5453601-FF29-4874-B5FA-03E7C1E28E9F.jpeg
I’ll dust off that microscope in the next few days, once she’s done popping out white pistils

From deep in the middle of a big spear, the trichomes on this leaf say at least a week out. If I hunt around I can find some cloudy ones and a few amber tips, so it’s getting close.
0CCE2713-C429-4A2D-BC23-CFC40A9CD636.jpeg

955B1670-5988-498F-8E1E-5E9E91A8C71C.jpeg

Looks just how I’d like her to at this point

That's a nice pic, Justin. Had me gazing for nearly half a minute! (I had just toked off of my Perfect Pipe before I scrolled upon it. So there's that. :laughtwo: )

808624AE-0A2A-4D11-9F58-D80677A6565A.gif
When you’re having Dessert with @Mars Hydro and @Weed Seeds Express anything is possible. And thank you to our other sponsor @purpinator who didn’t bring the color this time, but no doubt brought some extra flavor to this party.

Well #1 of 2 (Blueberry) is finished, and I’m pretty happy with the results.
ADFA70A2-A2B8-414D-96BA-25CC8A841055.jpeg

64DA3E4B-A476-47DD-845D-4B5B62559303.jpeg

Wet total weight: 691g
Projected dry- 6-7 oz

Total grow time: 83 days from seed

Not bad for only 140w of light coming off that @Mars Hydro. Only a tiny bit of larf remained, and one bud that seems it could use a few more days on the vine

AB6DC034-4EB0-4D04-A728-46A4BA1CBD36.jpeg

She looks good in her new tent ;)
552D3AED-4475-496A-BB3A-09BD0F51FB16.jpeg

Not much for blue, even with the colder weather here...but it has a nice silver hue and a fantastic aroma.
No major problems with her either- a small Cal deficiency that never seemed to get worse once it was treated.

And another crop I never went over 5.2g of MC and never over 6g total with MC + additives.
A pleasure to grow and pretty easy overall.

The GSC is next, now all alone to finish in the tent. The @Weed Seeds Express website has it listed as 70 days flower time. That would put it around 2 weeks from now. I feel some weight coming, this could easily be heavier than the BB soon.
F06972DB-DDDE-42BD-8337-6229A972F0B9.jpeg

Wowza Justin! Those are some fatty colas! :goodjob:
Thanks Boo!

For a while I though they were growing very skinny, turns out they were just tall lol. They put on lots of bulk in the last 10 days, it really was a nice surprise. Gives me high hopes that GSC will be chunky and heavy just the way I want her to be by the time it's ready.

Nice takedown Justin and a real beauty!

Everyone seems to being getting great results from @Weed Seeds Express products. I can't wait to try some. :Rasta:

Hooray for harvest day! Some people can make it look so easy! Nice work JG!
:thumb:

And glad @Weed Seeds Express has spaces in their user name now so I can stop reading it as “weed seed sex press”...
I'm glad I'm not the only one who couldn't unsee that once I saw it :p

Yes and don't be fooled by their name- they aren't just discount seeds, they are GOOD discount seeds.
And they ship lightning fast, especially compared to the last 2 places I got seeds from.

I'll be doing their photo version of this GirlScoutCookies strain as soon as this one is done in here.

Back
Top Bottom