Goody's Dessert On Mars: Blueberry & GSC Autos, Sponsored By Weedseedsexpress & Featuring MarsHydro

Great haul on the Blueberry, and that GSC is set for Parkinson's law of tents:
"Plants expand so as to fill the space available until their completion."
:thumb:
Did you make that up? And if not, who the hell is Parkinson? :laughtwo:

Great haul on the Blueberry, and that GSC is set for Parkinson's law of tents:
"Plants expand so as to fill the space available until their completion."
I like the sound of that!
It’s funny cause I’m sure if I left them in the smaller tent, it would have worked somehow and still been great.
But it also works in this huge tent by itself and looks like it needs every bit of this space now.
Fine by me- spread your wings and fly, Girl Scout

Damn, it's pretty amazing what 140 watts of quality LED ( and an expert grower) can do!:bravo:

Damn, it's pretty amazing what 140 watts of quality LED ( and an expert grower) can do!:bravo:
Thank you. I learned from the best ;)

The best being you and all these other fine growers here.

BUT the never ending quest for the ultimate flavor is now my biggest challenge, and I shall keep growing and smoking until I find it and share it with you all.

Another cool image using the light box
34361353-D968-404B-880D-16C41A9D1796.jpeg

The light box was cheap and is a handy tool when trying to get good shots of things that are this size and brilliance.
I used to have to set up sheets and do this and that with lighting to get a good shot.
With this, the whole thing folds out and plugs in, and within a few minutes you’re shooting on any flat surface.
There are several background colors to choose from but white brings the color out well in these flowers.

Another cool image using the light box
34361353-D968-404B-880D-16C41A9D1796.jpeg

The light box was cheap and is a handy tool when trying to get good shots of things that are this size and brilliance.
I used to have to set up sheets and do this and that with lighting to get a good shot.
With this, the whole thing folds out and plugs in, and within a few minutes you’re shooting on any flat surface.
There are several background colors to choose from but white brings the color out well in these flowers.
Hey, that’s a cool photo! You should enter it into the.... uhh
Never mind!
:smokin::laughtwo:

Meanwhile the Girl Scout Cookies plant is starting to lean a bit. Partially because those colas are getting heavy. But also I am probably too neurotic and move her around too much and her skinny stems are about over it. There are worse problems to have.
Time to just leave her where she is for the next 10 days or so, she’s too sticky to touch anymore anyway.
I have some fishing line in place so it can’t lean too far, and I’ll just check on it every day to make sure all the important spots are exposed to the light.
2F085DA6-91F6-489F-A670-480080FAD15F.jpeg

Well #1 of 2 (Blueberry) is finished, and I’m pretty happy with the results.
ADFA70A2-A2B8-414D-96BA-25CC8A841055.jpeg

64DA3E4B-A476-47DD-845D-4B5B62559303.jpeg

Wet total weight: 691g
Projected dry- 6-7 oz

Total grow time: 83 days from seed

Not bad for only 140w of light coming off that @Mars Hydro. Only a tiny bit of larf remained, and one bud that seems it could use a few more days on the vine

AB6DC034-4EB0-4D04-A728-46A4BA1CBD36.jpeg

She looks good in her new tent ;)
552D3AED-4475-496A-BB3A-09BD0F51FB16.jpeg

Not much for blue, even with the colder weather here...but it has a nice silver hue and a fantastic aroma.
No major problems with her either- a small Cal deficiency that never seemed to get worse once it was treated.

And another crop I never went over 5.2g of MC and never over 6g total with MC + additives.
A pleasure to grow and pretty easy overall.

The GSC is next, now all alone to finish in the tent. The @Weed Seeds Express website has it listed as 70 days flower time. That would put it around 2 weeks from now. I feel some weight coming, this could easily be heavier than the BB soon.
F06972DB-DDDE-42BD-8337-6229A972F0B9.jpeg
Amazing work my friend!! Great!! I wonder how she tastes!! :yummy:

Hooray for harvest day! Some people can make it look so easy! Nice work JG!

And glad @Weed Seeds Express has spaces in their user name now so I can stop reading it as “weed seed sex press”...
Would be a great company too!!!

Well the final trim on the Blueberry netted me 5 oz of big beautiful buds. Almost another ounce of stuff I won’t spend too much time trimming and will run through the press. Smells fantastic and very sticky. Test bud-yes please and it was great. But I need to wait.

Meanwhile, GSC is still making white pistils and putting on weight. It will be well over that 5oz mark and even more sticky. In about a week?
49DACEC2-7A80-4D28-BAF9-EA6CB41BA55D.jpeg

These monsters are getting tired and laying down lol
6B9D429E-A0D9-49EF-8989-0EB901ADA88B.jpeg
Still at least a week to go here too

Back
Top Bottom