Goody's Dessert On Mars: Blueberry & GSC Autos, Sponsored By Weedseedsexpress & Featuring MarsHydro

I anyone happens to be interested in growing this strain, here's the feeding schedule and details I documented:

Weed Seeds Express - Girl Scout Cookies AUTO

ProMix Potting Soil 3 gallons, 20% Perlite added, Mosquito Bits 2 TBSP added

@MarsHydro TS1000 (140w) for 2 plants.

11/18 Sprout Day 1

DATE - NUTES ———- LUX

11/18-11/21 pH’d Tap water (6.5) 1ml/G Superthrive 22,000

11/22-11/27 0.5g/G MC, 1ml/G Superthrive 25,000

11/28-12/3 3g/G MC, 1 ml Superthrive (pH 6.2) 30,000

12/4-12/7 4g/G MC, 1 ml Superthrive, 2ml Silica Blast 35,000

12/8-1/2/21 4.5g/G MC, 3ml Purpinator 45,000

1/3 -1/18 5.5g/G MC, 0.5g/G SC, 2ml CalMag (1-0-0) 55,000
Or (every other watering)
5g/G MC, 3ml Purpinator, 2ml CalMag

1/19-2/22 5.5g/G MC, 2ml CalMag, 1ml Superthrive (pH 6.2) 60-75,000
or (every other watering)
5g/G MC, 3ml GH Floralicious Bloom (1-1-1), 1 ml Calmag

2/23 4g/G MC, 3ml GH Floralicious Bloom (1-1-1) 60-80,000

2/25-2/26 No Water Dark (under 500)

2/27 Day 100 - Harvest (72 Days of Flower) early AM

Does that feed chart say you’ve harvested already?
Well done JG! Another impressive grow under your belt.
Thanks DD!

No we’re on day 98, it’s just getting the last day of tent light and the last of it’s water today. I’ll likely harvest Friday morning, but I may still wait til Saturday depending on how the trichomes look.

Sometimes I would take them out in the real sun for the day just to let them experience it and it seems to help the trichomes finish- but this one is so huge and floppy it’s just kind of gonna sit here until chop.

I meant to mention yesterday- the reason I'm not gonna let this girl go much longer. I have been holding out because I keep seeing white pistils popping. But as I suspected after a few day of watching, it's actually some foxtailing starting in a few places. This plant has been VERY close to the light a few times while it was still stuffed in there with the blueberry, getting almost full nutes, and it's well over its supposed finish date- a total recipe for foxtailing. The trichomes are about 90% milky with a tiny bit of amber here and there. I think she's done all she can do. That's why she's coming down Saturday morning, despite the still apparent white pistils. I think I'm going to surpass my previous best auto yield of 7.9 oz, though I have no idea until I cut it. If it is true though, it would put this @Mars Hydro light in a unique category of having grown my BEST tasting plant (Wedding Cake) and now (probably) my BIGGEST. Not bad for 140 cool watts.
62D9BF77-6BF9-49EF-8AD3-13A807A43850.jpeg

I meant to mention yesterday- the reason I'm not gonna let this girl go much longer. I have been holding out because I keep seeing white pistils popping. But as I suspected after a few day of watching, it's actually some foxtailing starting in a few places. This plant has been VERY close to the light a few times while it was still stuffed in there with the blueberry, getting almost full nutes, and it's well over its supposed finish date- a total recipe for foxtailing. The trichomes are about 90% milky with a tiny bit of amber here and there. I think she's done all she can do. That's why she's coming down Saturday morning, despite the still apparent white pistils. I think I'm going to surpass my previous best auto yield of 7.9 oz, though I have no idea until I cut it. If it is true though, it would put this @Mars Hydro light in a unique category of having grown my BEST tasting plant (Wedding Cake) and now (probably) my BIGGEST. Not bad for 140 cool watts.
62D9BF77-6BF9-49EF-8AD3-13A807A43850.jpeg
Sorry Justin, I predict 7.8 ounces. :laughtwo:

10+

I like the attitudes.

If I could hit 1000g Saturday, I'd be pretty happy.
All I know is it looks like there's a pretty good chance a couple of those spears could be in the 90-100g range, and if that's the case, it's gonna be a pretty good haul.
Even better chances of this weed just being absolute fire no matter what quantity I get...So I like those odds

A new game show, "The Weight is Right." :laughtwo:
I would have seriously underbid on my Green Crack. I don't even want to guess on this cause I'm just hoping for rocks and I'd probably overbid. I'll listen to all these other guesses, though cause it's always interesting to see what it looks like it weighs from your side. It's tough to really see on here but this thing's got some serious long tall chunks.

Damn...those even make your arm look small... :)

Damn...those even make your arm look small... :)
No joke, and that spear keeps on going another few inches down. I don’t know what got into this one but I’m glad I saved the usually semi random feeding schedule cause I’ll probably want to take this ride again!

Thats a monster spear of bud ,gotta admit that's an impressive plant all round :thumb:

Thats a monster spear of bud ,gotta admit that's an impressive plant all round :thumb:
Thank you!
Autos are getting better, and we are helping to make it happen with every one we grow.
This particular plant I did an OctoLine, twice as many branchings as I normally train. Looks like it was worth the experiment this time, at least for this GSC.

I got a couple of auto's growing at the moment and they nowhere near as impressive as that beast
Think I'll try 20-25 litre pots next time :reading420magazine:

I anyone happens to be interested in growing this strain, here's the feeding schedule and details I documented:

Weed Seeds Express - Girl Scout Cookies AUTO

ProMix Potting Soil 3 gallons, 20% Perlite added, Mosquito Bits 2 TBSP added

@MarsHydro TS1000 (140w) for 2 plants.

11/18 Sprout Day 1

DATE - NUTES ———- LUX

11/18-11/21 pH’d Tap water (6.5) 1ml/G Superthrive 22,000

11/22-11/27 0.5g/G MC, 1ml/G Superthrive 25,000

11/28-12/3 3g/G MC, 1 ml Superthrive (pH 6.2) 30,000

12/4-12/7 4g/G MC, 1 ml Superthrive, 2ml Silica Blast 35,000

12/8-1/2/21 4.5g/G MC, 3ml Purpinator 45,000

1/3 -1/18 5.5g/G MC, 0.5g/G SC, 2ml CalMag (1-0-0) 55,000
Or (every other watering)
5g/G MC, 3ml Purpinator, 2ml CalMag

1/19-2/22 5.5g/G MC, 2ml CalMag, 1ml Superthrive (pH 6.2) 60-75,000
or (every other watering)
5g/G MC, 3ml GH Floralicious Bloom (1-1-1), 1 ml Calmag

2/23 4g/G MC, 3ml GH Floralicious Bloom (1-1-1) 60-80,000

2/25-2/26 No Water Dark (under 500)

2/27 Day 100 - Harvest (72 Days of Flower) early AM
Thanks for this Justin. I’ve been at this for about a year now (didn’t ask a question until May of last year :cheesygrinsmiley:). I’ve found a comfort zone with the MC and I’m happy to have that, but I would like to get some fatter buds than I’ve been getting (no complaints! Just seeing what others like you are producing and I wanna do that too!). This latest grow I’ve only used MC and silica but I’m planning to add a little floralicious and super thrive now that she has finished her stretch. They seem like their NPK additions are very small and I like that since I’m not super good a chasing problems....nor Am I very experienced with using nutes on my cannabis grows OR my garden grows. :cheesygrinsmiley: Anyway - this is very generous, so thank you! :adore:

Back
Top Bottom