Goody's Dessert On Mars: Blueberry & GSC Autos, Sponsored By Weedseedsexpress & Featuring MarsHydro

Thanks for this Justin. I’ve been at this for about a year now (didn’t ask a question until May of last year :cheesygrinsmiley:). I’ve found a comfort zone with the MC and I’m happy to have that, but I would like to get some fatter buds than I’ve been getting (no complaints! Just seeing what others like you are producing and I wanna do that too!). This latest grow I’ve only used MC and silica but I’m planning to add a little floralicious and super thrive now that she has finished her stretch. They seem like their NPK additions are very small and I like that since I’m not super good a chasing problems....nor Am I very experienced with using nutes on my cannabis grows OR my garden grows. :cheesygrinsmiley: Anyway - this is very generous, so thank you! :adore:
No prob, Boo. Happy to share what worked for me.
I should also mention I did an OctoLine on her instead of my normal quad or hexline. I did quite a bit of defoliation throughout its life, too. I believe that may have helped keep her in veg a bit longer and led to this yield being bigger.

I just pulled her down (even more foxtailing was starting so I went a day early) and I’ll be posting pics here in a bit.

I’ll leave you with this for now ;)
485A166A-F702-4D1F-8B64-CF75D2BD3E9C.jpeg

Pretty good guess there- I was thinking maybe you were just being nice and guessing a bit high for me. But sho enough:
AF6C7031-2ED3-4119-B54B-C1AD3E8E81F8.jpeg

:headbanger: That’s after trimming too so should be close to 10oz, no question. Definitely over 7.9 (previous best)
One happy stoner over here

We did it! 1170g (wet)
Best previous take was nowhere near these #s.
This plant was just a fat slob-
21E51C9B-BD11-4E08-A4D5-5E4D40AFD47D.jpeg

F323CCB4-6B9F-41E7-B4E7-C828B9549A32.jpeg
3A492305-CC0F-48AC-8D15-5D4DEBBC1AB9.jpeg
Fairly impressive length on these bigger spears, and there were quite a few. Even the smaller flowers are rock hard and pine cone shaped.
CFA555CF-712B-4755-AE97-E2CDD6A40185.jpeg

OctoLine seems like it was the way to go on her- Thank you @InTheShed for convincing me to get rid of more undergrowth.
D1C9CE3A-E4AF-49B7-A356-143DD58FCBE0.jpeg
Hardly any larf, and not even that much leaf to trim- Just beautiful dense weight.

Doing a hang dry on the bigger spears and slow-n-low for the smaller stuff...For taste comparison and because I am out of room with the Green Crack already drying as well. A good problem to have!

Thank you to @Weed Seeds Express for the fabulous genetics.
Thank you to @Mars Hydro for a little light that can do huge things.

And to everyone who is still following along- if you enjoyed this, just wait. There’s more coming up.
Hint: GG & BB (one that I’ve never grown) also by @Weed Seeds Express

Have a great weekend and thanks to everyone who came along for this ride and contributed.

Great job growing that one!
Congrats on yet another sweet harvest this week!
I'm available for "yield guessing "24/7...you know where to find me.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I anyone happens to be interested in growing this strain, here's the feeding schedule and details I documented:

Weed Seeds Express - Girl Scout Cookies AUTO

ProMix Potting Soil 3 gallons, 20% Perlite added, Mosquito Bits 2 TBSP added

@MarsHydro TS1000 (140w) for 2 plants.

11/18 Sprout Day 1

DATE - NUTES ———- LUX

11/18-11/21 pH’d Tap water (6.5) 1ml/G Superthrive 22,000

11/22-11/27 0.5g/G MC, 1ml/G Superthrive 25,000

11/28-12/3 3g/G MC, 1 ml Superthrive (pH 6.2) 30,000

12/4-12/7 4g/G MC, 1 ml Superthrive, 2ml Silica Blast 35,000

12/8-1/2/21 4.5g/G MC, 3ml Purpinator 45,000

1/3 -1/18 5.5g/G MC, 0.5g/G SC, 2ml CalMag (1-0-0) 55,000
Or (every other watering)
5g/G MC, 3ml Purpinator, 2ml CalMag

1/19-2/22 5.5g/G MC, 2ml CalMag, 1ml Superthrive (pH 6.2) 60-75,000
or (every other watering)
5g/G MC, 3ml GH Floralicious Bloom (1-1-1), 1 ml Calmag

2/23 4g/G MC, 3ml GH Floralicious Bloom (1-1-1) 60-80,000

2/25-2/26 No Water Dark (under 500)

2/27 Day 100 - Harvest (72 Days of Flower) early AM
Hi Justin! Wrt the Superthrive (every time I say that in my mind I think if the SNL skit "Super Star!". :laughtwo: ), is that 1 mil straight from the bottle or? I think I made a mistake with it, so want to be sure for next time. LOL.

Hi Justin! Wrt the Superthrive (every time I say that in my mind I think if the SNL skit "Super Star!". :laughtwo: ), is that 1 mil straight from the bottle or? I think I made a mistake with it, so want to be sure for next time. LOL.
When in doubt, just a few drops of that stuff goes a long way.
But yes, straight out of the bottle. What did you do lol

I did it straight from the bottle yesterday (1mil) and then today the plant looked amazing! Then I started to second guess what I did, and then realized that either way it was supposed to be administered I didn't fook it up! So I thought I would confirm with you. Lol. Chocodope loved that stuff!
It has a nice cocktail of micros and other things that seems to really compliment my regimen.
Your plant is at a good spot to benefit from it, though later on in flower I don’t recommend it as much (could cause foxtailing or reveg in the right situation)

Back
Top Bottom