Goody's Dessert On Mars: Blueberry & GSC Autos, Sponsored By Weedseedsexpress & Featuring MarsHydro

A very impressive haul indeed most spectacular and has encouraged me to start up my own journal on this magazine,,always have something in the tent but since the misses has seen daffodils its time to plant 2 new strains
20210301_072505.jpg

So once I clear out the auto s that r flowering at the moment I'll pop em in soil an start a proper journal :ciao: for once an think ill try topping an auto so I might need to give u a shout Justin lol

A very impressive haul indeed most spectacular and has encouraged me to start up my own journal on this magazine,,always have something in the tent but since the misses has seen daffodils its time to plant 2 new strains
20210301_072505.jpg

So once I clear out the auto s that r flowering at the moment I'll pop em in soil an start a proper journal :ciao: for once an think ill try topping an auto so I might need to give u a shout Justin lol
Love that PL! (just don't overfeed it, it prefers light feedings) It's one of the better smelling jars I open every week when I go to smoke that strain. Good choices!

Very impressive yield, Justin. That's an auto to be reckoned with! :Rasta:

We did it! 1170g (wet)
Best previous take was nowhere near these #s.
This plant was just a fat slob-
21E51C9B-BD11-4E08-A4D5-5E4D40AFD47D.jpeg

F323CCB4-6B9F-41E7-B4E7-C828B9549A32.jpeg
3A492305-CC0F-48AC-8D15-5D4DEBBC1AB9.jpeg
Fairly impressive length on these bigger spears, and there were quite a few. Even the smaller flowers are rock hard and pine cone shaped.
CFA555CF-712B-4755-AE97-E2CDD6A40185.jpeg

OctoLine seems like it was the way to go on her- Thank you @InTheShed for convincing me to get rid of more undergrowth.
D1C9CE3A-E4AF-49B7-A356-143DD58FCBE0.jpeg
Hardly any larf, and not even that much leaf to trim- Just beautiful dense weight.

Doing a hang dry on the bigger spears and slow-n-low for the smaller stuff...For taste comparison and because I am out of room with the Green Crack already drying as well. A good problem to have!

Thank you to @Weed Seeds Express for the fabulous genetics.
Thank you to @Mars Hydro for a little light that can do huge things.

And to everyone who is still following along- if you enjoyed this, just wait. There’s more coming up.
Hint: GG & BB (one that I’ve never grown) also by @Weed Seeds Express

Have a great weekend and thanks to everyone who came along for this ride and contributed.
congratulation!

For @Carcass and anyone else guessing, the trimmed weight ended up at 281g (that's 10+ even if just barely) and it has been extremely hard to keep my anxious hands off of.
E273133A-ACF4-4417-8CC1-BF41103850A9.jpeg
97EA72E9-30B9-47CA-80A6-246C2A26DD47.jpeg
Too late now though. :rofl: :blunt:Yes, It’s delicious and potent even at 1 week old.

I will be closing this journal out soon. It was a good quick ride, very successful- but we are onto the next one!

Be sure to check it out:

and as always, follow my perpetual grow and other sponsored grows found in my signature.

Thank you to all who stopped by to watch, and especially the ones who contributed.

Have a great rest of your 2021

Do I have to leave?

Can I just hang around for awhile until you start testing this stuff, just in case you want a second opinion?

I've got plenty of clean, folded underwear with me. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom