Gooey pics of the crop!

Chronik_smoka

im so exited for my upcoming harvest I wanted to post up some pics of the plants about 6-1/2 weeks into flower the strains are cinderella 99, shark, afgooey, and trainwreck grown organically in soil they smell so wonderful its a shame I have to scrub that wonderful smell out of the air with a can filter:slide: so much information on this site plus alot of help from friends have lead to some very nice quality buds just wanted to share them with ya!:grinjoint:

some shark
WScola.JPG

more shark
white_shark1.JPG

cinderella 99
purps3.JPG

purps12.JPG

some delicious trainwreck
trainwreck_top.JPG

trainwreck13.JPG

and an afgooey cola
afgooey4.JPG

comments appreciated i got some macros and dried bud shots here-> What are you smoking for 4-20?
:peacetwo::roorrip:

thanks for the kind words guys, put a lot of hard work into these ladies. I learn something new every time and all the hard work and reading has paid off, ill get some more pics before harvest and then some dried photos afterwards:peacetwo::roorrip:

well rule #1 is to start with good genetics, nothing will make your plants better or bigger if they dont have the genetic capability, once they hit there max potential thats it. then 2,000w of bright light, 80*, co2 kept at 1500ppm, well drained organic soil, 50% fox farm ocean forest, 50% coco fiber and about 5-10% big rock perilite I usually use 1 bag ocean forest and 1 bag coco and then 1 3 gallon pot full of big rock perilite. that will give a really nice fluffy well drained medium for your plants roots oh yea dont forget lots of air flow around your plants they need to breathe well!

nutrients are
botanicare grow and bloom
budswell
bone meal
seabird/bat guano

micro nutrients are
liquid karma
fossil fuel
nitrozyme
maxicrop
hygrozyme

going to start using hydroplex and see how that goes, anyone have good results with hydroplex?

worm casting tea never hurts every now and then, helps with the biological activity, i swear they get happier after i give them some of that, theres a growth spurt that follows for sure!

hello! the smoke from these strains is amazing I have been so busy i didnt get too many pics since harvesting these ladies but heres a couple budshots, switched to advanced nutrients, I got there whole lineup with iguana juice as a base nute for veg and bloom. and new strains but have no time for a journal, I will post up harvest pics of hopefully the biggest stickiest buds ever...:bong: thanks for all the comments guys! happy smoking:roorrip:

a pound of cindy 99 in a cookie jar...
CIMG0595.JPG

afgooey curing in jars, taste like sour grapefruit smell of citrus
afgooey6.JPG

and some trainwreck cured for 1-1/2 months
trainwreck15.JPG

Back
Top Bottom