Goooood ass story

nughugger420

alrite this story is about my awseom day i had today...
i left my school and my gf called me saying she cant come over to smoke and chyll so i was pretty sad.i was bored when i got home so i went over my friends...before i go in his house...there on the sidewalk is a 10$ bill.....FUCK YA....he has a J and a Newport so i chyll...we end up calling a kid over who when got to my house was stoned out his mind.he sold me my dime and got paranoid we walk into the forest and the kid got really paranoid because he had no idea where he was....(really he just moved here) and the kid hears a cop car...whips out the O he has in his pocket...gives it to me and says.."hold that the cops are here....stay here" and runs off.....I taking the chance to rob a total starnge act quickly and i and my friend runs off....we get home and while we are blazing a blunt i clean out my closet and find my old stash...3 blunts (still tabaco) and a roach...after i smoke the roach my friend leaves and my gf calls....she comes over and smoke a qauter and fuck....she has left by now and i have a huge blunt in my hand that im about to smoke...pcz

see i found an ounce once but that would be awesome if i were you...end up with an ounce and ten bucks...but you bought a dime...that kinda sux but who cares fuck it was free...

yea, i had something like that happen accept the guy willingly gave it to me for like 20 or sumthin i cant remember cause they was searchin people

haah yeha u should be like what once u put it in the woods and took off man

Back
Top Bottom