420 Magazine Background

Gorilla - 30% Off Advanced Female Seeds This Weekend

TheMadDabber

Member of the Month: Dec 2017 - Nug of the Month: June 2018
Yeah they are a sponsor.... they hook up gift cards for contests all the time!

I wish I could grab some. Please let me know if you offer the promo again. No funds until next week....

Gorilla Seeds

Don't advertise here unless sponsor. Seeds are too expensive what makes them worth 20.58 a pop!? I must ask.

We've been a 420Mag sponsor since 2015 although I don't get a chance to post as much as I like these days.
Word is I'll have a little help soon & we may bring back forum specific discounts, contests, etc.

We do giveaway prizes every month for 420Mag's POTM, BOTM & MOTM contests - have a look. Maybe you could get some seeds from us for free?

As far as prices go, we're at the mercy of our supply chain & set our prices based on our costs.
We resell seeds - we don't breed them.

I think they're pretty expensive too. I thought that with expanded legalization they would get cheaper, but the opposite is happening - and the American breeders seem to be the most expensive too.

Lots of people explain it as you're not paying for a single seed, but for the potential of the genetics. If you get a keeper, nothing stops you from breeding your own seeds or cloning.

TheMadDabber

Member of the Month: Dec 2017 - Nug of the Month: June 2018
Awesome explanation there sherry! I will shoot you a pm next week. Thank you for your flexibility

Top Bottom