Gorilla Cookies, Soil, Monster Cropped,1200W!

Day 42 12/12
Slight problem,been have a look under the green light and the plants have dried out and all literally fell over themselves with one nearly uprooting itself. They were all fine last night so Looks like they are getting way hungrier and drying out quicker than before causing them too droop.
Iv done my best in propping them up until I can get some canes and do it properly tomorrow. Sorry no pics till tomorrow when I can get too them lights on.

Grower problems 101 :rofl:

So yeh it's pretty crazy in there, phone is charging with plenty of photos so Il do a big update either later on or tomorrow.
Currently stripped down to my socks cos I absolutely reek and everything I touch reeks haha. Speak soon and thanks for following everyone.

So iv staked them tied them and even had to criss cross the stems too support eachother.
I'm guessing around 14-21 days too go so it's going too get worse( or better depending which way you look at it) buds are so dense.

Getting some nice autumn colour effects going from the lack of nitrogen. They will have 1 last big feed then just water molasses and some mammoth p I had a sample of from my hydro store.

A mutated cola. I don't think it's polyploid but something else. I will get back too you on that one.

Few more pictures

Few pics at day 50 . Iv cut out nitrogen completely and had their last bloom nutes and also added the mammoth P. Will be just water and molasses from here on out. Apparently the microbes in the mammoth P unlocks any unused pk in you soil.

The pics don't do them much justice but they are frosty as he'll.

Few pics at day 50 . Iv cut out nitrogen completely and had their last bloom nutes and also added the mammoth P. Will be just water and molasses from here on out. Apparently the microbes in the mammoth P unlocks any unused pk in you soil.

The pics don't do them much justice but they are frosty as he'll.

They look super frosty to me. Can't wait to see the harvest!

Feed tonight of mollases , pk and mammoth p. No nitrogen and just phosphorus and potassium.

We also have a few amber so it's getting close. Going to let them go atleast 63 days then go from there.

So plants are coming down Saturday. Lights will go off Wednesday for 2-3 days dark.

They have started to push out out a few nanners and looking at around 10% amber give or take. Not too fussed about the nanners as it's fairly common in gg4 strains.

In a for a good days work Saturday so will be plenty of pictures at the weekend.

Sorry not done an update iv been away on a stag do in magaluf plus my dog has been ill and had to be put too sleep so it's been last thing on my mind. Anyway....

It's been red hot here so the bud is that dry it's hard to handle without it turning too dust so iv ordered some boveda 62% packs too add too it so Il do dry weight after if it's successful but I'm guessing around 18oz.

You won't believe how much popcorn bud and sugar leaf I have in the freezer ready for some RSO.

Will update next week. Any question please ask.

Back
Top Bottom