Gorilla Glue #4 Autos In Shambles From The Start

It’s been a nice kickback week no issues and happy times.
Its a Friday and the GG4 autos are 69 & 59 days into this grow.

Feeding was to be today but as #2 and the x Runt were pretty thirsty they were fed and watered Wednesday then #1 (whom is drinking less and less now) and the Slacker (still not up to speed) got their feeding of the Geoflora bloom last night.

The older #1 girl’s leaves are really being used up pretty hard, turning brittle and discolored. She is filling out nicely and her tricombs are now starting to develop. She is definitely the shorter of the 4 plants but she was just kept restrained longer then the others.

The Sickly is now flowering well but not drinking as much or as mature as the other 2 her age.
They our probably 2 weeks ahead and fuller nicer lookin, but at the end it all comes down to the quality of smoke your looking for.

Best news I received a confirmation tracking number for some seeds I ordered.
I went Spanish on this using 420magazine sponsor Cannapot seeds bank.
Hopefully I will be receiving
Dark Devil Sweet seeds
Chocolate Skunk 00 seeds
Diesel Haze Flash seeds breed by Stitch
CBD Lemon Potion Barney Farms
All breeders are from Spain other then Barney’s Farm.
This should be fun but there will be no more then 2 plants in my tent next grow. To start with anyways.

Stay safe, be friendly and share your love.
A6FFF1CC-8FE3-4C85-B347-6C6EEB0A06B6.jpeg
A6FFF1CC-8FE3-4C85-B347-6C6EEB0A06B6.jpeg
FB8F2B86-24B8-4915-920E-67D777CB4E4D.jpeg

6510E89A-0F58-4056-A518-253EF755952B.jpeg

Working on some nice solid colas there Nev. Well done.
It’s been a nice kickback week no issues and happy times.
Excellent!
Best news I received a confirmation tracking number for some seeds I ordered.
:yahoo:
CBD Lemon Potion Barney Farms
BeezLuiz grew two of those and had them tested, and both came back pretty much like this:
The Lemon Potion was advertised at 8% THC and 15% CBD. My lab results came back at 8.6% THC, but CBD was ND (not detected).
So keep that in mind when you grow yours. If you want CBD, grow plants that are CBD only, and if you want a blend, blend CBD and THC plants together in the joint/bowl.

So keep that in mind when you grow yours. If you want CBD, grow plants that are CBD only,
Well that sorta blows a foul wind. I have never had anything CBD in any form and wanted to experience it for myself. I actually chose BF believing in a trustworthy reputation.
I’m not planning on growing one until late Winter early Spring along with a Diesel Haze. I just may give one to a buddy here and have them grow it out 1st.

Weekend is in the books and a new week is underway. Had a nice sunny Saturday then… stIll a little moist and wet out as is today here in the Pacific North West.

Its day 72 & 62 The plants are all on cruise right now and that makes me smile when I look in on them.
Saturday after grand daughters T-ball game I got busy doing a good cleaning on #1’s spent and crispy leaves and got her underside cleaned up nicely again. Also the #2 drank a gallon of water with mosquito bits added. The gnats are not giving up in the tent but they are down slightly in numbers. They have been a serious issue the entire grow. We will definitely be baking the soil next time.

Sunday I watered the x-Runt and the Slacker with about 3 liters of tap and cleaned them up underneath.
The # 1 girl has slowed a lot on her drinking and the others are still ramped up a little on their thirst.
#1 is 9”, #2 13”, x-Runt and the Slacker are both at 12”. The light is about 17 to 18” from the canopy running at 100%

During the cleaning I threw a stem in a bottle of water sat her in a window and she grew a few roots. I dropped her in soil yesterday but being an auto flower I don’t have much hope it will survive the planting.

Be safe, be kind and share your love

D4A365F5-32EC-4F1F-9CD0-AD812DF0EE89.jpeg

ED58ED02-B3B6-4EFE-BF12-DD9432A77C25.jpeg

281CC3B0-12DD-4660-A871-BC2CF78C4106.jpeg

77D7D7EF-C5BD-4E02-841E-E8A1531B1380.jpeg

May have been a shamble from the start but it's going to finish anything but!
Thank you so much it’s been an overwhelming journey and a Huge thanks for guiding me through this experience.
:thumb:

The week flew by and I’m not sure where I’ve been. The girls are all looking very good though I believe I’ve been restricting them on their water. I’m not sure but it may have slowed the development of the #1 plant. I’m still watering to fast and not getting their pots fully saturated.

It’s day 76 & 66 on the tent of soiled GG4’s eating the Geoflora nutes. The gnats have been a problem since day 1 and the continuous watering with the mosquito bits and yellow sticky paper has not made a lot of improvement to rid them. That is extremely frustrating.

Monday evening the Slacker received 3 liters of water with mosquito bits and CalMag+.
Tuesday was a cruise day for me and just a little cleaning on the bushes.
Wednesday was a water day for #1 and she took a little over a 1/2 gallon of tap that included mosquito bits and CalMag+. The x-Runt got 3+ liters of the same and #2 took on a full gallon.
Thursday the Slacker was in the drink again with over 3 liters. The slacker has finally come to life and stretching like little Jacks beanstalk.

Today it‘s Friday and the girls look content for the day so far so it’s off to the outdoors to care for my domestic plants on my deck and with that on the beginning day of the long Memorial weekend here in the states I would like to personally thank all those who have served their country and to all our allies. Thank you all so very much.

be safe, be kind and share your love.

2309816B-1BC7-46FA-84BC-A8AD553182A9.jpeg

809326F3-4838-4031-8CF0-823331FF66B6.jpeg

497D0FBB-0500-48C1-BCBA-7181A4A3CFDD.jpeg

86FEA2C2-A777-43ED-B542-6DC5BDE76FB8.jpeg

Monday morning to you all. It’s Day 79 & 69 on the little lovelies.

The #1 girl s filling out nice and actually shows a bit of purple on her calyx’s.
What I don’t like is I can see some foxtails appearing on her. Sure don’t know how to stop them. I’ve also never liked her leaves over the last month as they are so discolored rusty and brittle. None of the other plants have this characteristic.
Her trichomes are all clear no cloudiness as yet and plenty of white pistols. I’m sure a good 20+ days to go on her.
2278E35B-FC01-46F5-BD5E-6CE96E28F012.jpeg
image.jpg

The #2, the x-Runt and Sickly are all looking much nicer at 69 days but they are all on different maturing schedules. #2 is about 2 weeks behind #1 then the x-Runt at least a week behind 2 and the sickly is a good solid week behind the x-Runt.
That said I’m astonished that every plant can be so much different then the other. Nothing stable here on these genetics.
9F9A6E69-DED6-4532-8F6C-C685CB4F55CC.jpeg
FCF42B35-CCD1-4AEB-9B52-0A8001B423D3.jpeg

Now here is a serious problem. @InTheShed last night I found 2 leaves on the Sickly that looked like there is a Caterpillar is in the tent. The girl is just getting started in her flower is there anything I can spray her with at this point to rid the undesirable and unwelcome guest? This morning 2 more lightly eaten leaves.
417DE204-AA4B-4458-817E-6F53D7F9A701.jpeg

The good news I purchased a Lux light meter and found I had my lights a little high so I’ve lowered them and I’m now showing a reading of low 50k across the middle center section. After another day I may try and lower them again if all is looking well.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I hope you all have a splendid week Happy Memorial Day and ThankYou to all that served.

Stay safe, be friendly and share your love

26B3594C-69AE-4F55-A974-86FA38185678.jpeg

Monday morning to you all. It’s Day 79 & 69 on the little lovelies.

The #1 girl s filling out nice and actually shows a bit of purple on her calyx’s.
What I don’t like is I can see some foxtails appearing on her. Sure don’t know how to stop them. I’ve also never liked her leaves over the last month as they are so discolored rusty and brittle. None of the other plants have this characteristic.
Her trichomes are all clear no cloudiness as yet and plenty of white pistols. I’m sure a good 20+ days to go on her.
2278E35B-FC01-46F5-BD5E-6CE96E28F012.jpeg
image.jpg

The #2, the x-Runt and Sickly are all looking much nicer at 69 days but they are all on different maturing schedules. #2 is about 2 weeks behind #1 then the x-Runt at least a week behind 2 and the sickly is a good solid week behind the x-Runt.
That said I’m astonished that every plant can be so much different then the other. Nothing stable here on these genetics.
9F9A6E69-DED6-4532-8F6C-C685CB4F55CC.jpeg
FCF42B35-CCD1-4AEB-9B52-0A8001B423D3.jpeg

Now here is a serious problem. @InTheShed last night I found 2 leaves on the Sickly that looked like there is a Caterpillar is in the tent. The girl is just getting started in her flower is there anything I can spray her with at this point to rid the undesirable and unwelcome guest? This morning 2 more lightly eaten leaves.
417DE204-AA4B-4458-817E-6F53D7F9A701.jpeg

The good news I purchased a Lux light meter and found I had my lights a little high so I’ve lowered them and I’m now showing a reading of low 50k across the middle center section. After another day I may try and lower them again if all is looking well.
image.jpg

So nice you posted it twice!
What I don’t like is I can see some foxtails appearing on her.
Unless you're seeing them only on the top, foxtails are genetic rather than from stress. Learn to embrace the extra trichomes they provide!
Nothing stable here on these genetics
With the various crossed genetics in autos plus the addition of an entirely different sub-species (ruderalis), it's really hard to stabilize autos' genetics.
is there anything I can spray her with at this point to rid the undesirable and unwelcome guest?
Yes. BT spray is for caterpillars only, and Spinosad is for caterpillars and other pests as well. Monterey LG 6338 Bacillus Thuringiensis is the stuff I buy when I don't use Spinosad (which can only be used 6x in a plant's life).

Kill them now as they can promote bud rot!

Dang! It’s been rough the last few days. I’m no tech head and my iPad has been giving me fits. It’s been crashing hard and being all wonky that has made it extremely difficult to do anything on it. My solution, Go get a new one. Today I try again to continue with my journal. It’s a good thing I also keep a hand written one.

On Monday evening I feed the 3 younger plants (x-Runt, #2 & Slacker) in their 5g fabric soil filled pots with a 1/2 a cup of @GeoFlora Nutrients then watered well with tap, CalMag+ and mosquito bits.
This is the 2nd feeding now that I’ve moved their feeding schedule up a couple days over the suggested 14 day interval.
The gnats have lost many of their forces but are still an issue. I can see I’m slowly making headway in the battle with them.

Tuesday was feeding day for the #1 GG4. She is no longer drinking nearly as much as the younger ones.
She also had tap water with the CalMag+ and mosquito bits.
It’s been quite warm here and temps in the tent hit a 90 degree high today for about 15 minutes so I had to turn on the house a/c to cool things down. I can deal with the heat not so much for my girls. RH stayed in the 40s and 50s.

Wednesday another hot one. Temps soared to 90 again for just a short period in the tent. It did run at mostly mid 80s throughout the day & mid 70s during the night with the tent door almost fully open.
The 3 young ones all took on another good watering of everything they have been receiving this grow.
The @Mars Hydro SP3000 light has been lowered again and I’m getting a reading in the high 50s in the center of the tent with the LUX meter... It looks to be doing well at this height running at 100%.

Thursday Today, Day 82 & 72 for the 4 Gorilla Glue 4 girls. They are all looking very content and happy with my care. All the pots have good weight so water will be fine for today.
The stretching looks to be pretty much finished on all the girls now it time to build up that weight. Pack it on lady’s.
#1 is filling out nice. Pistols are starting to retract though there are still a number of white ones on her. The tric‘s are still as clear as fine crystal glass. We’re now getting closer every day and the anticipation is rapidly starting to get me pretty excited. I haven’t had a nice fresh cured smoke in a couple years now. What I’ve got left in my stash is probably 4+ years old now. Pretty sure cuz I smoked all the fresher stuff ages ago.

I do hope your all doing well and good things are heading your way.

E35D128B-A8FA-41CF-9A58-E415BC2CC38A.jpeg
Number 1 GG4 82 days and still counting
28106EE6-6A14-4C86-AEE6-252F4D9E54D3.jpeg
Number 2 72 days
950CF1E1-7564-450D-8EBE-6349B2CD5176.jpeg
the x-Runt 72 days
B20ED3B7-4DC2-46DF-B5E0-F4C56037CA19.jpeg
the Slacker 72 day GG4
4253D289-5763-44A6-A906-E6001D39CBAF.jpeg
the
4253D289-5763-44A6-A906-E6001D39CBAF.jpeg
the Happy Family of GG4’s

So nice you posted it twice!
How the heck did you do that on my page?
:lot-o-toke:
Learn to embrace the extra trichomes they provide!
I’m trying too but I just don’t like them. :oops:

It’s one more Saturday night and the GG4’s are loving it as we got the music turned up here in the growzone.

Today it’s day 84 for the elder and day 74 for the three siblings.
They were all feed their Geoflora bloom on Monday and Tuesday and watered in well.

Friday the x-Runt & the Slacker were pretty light so I watered with tap and mosquito bits. The bits after almost a month are finally getting the better end of the dang gnats. Man it’s been a struggle.
I’m not sure why but I caught myself watering to fast again and had one of the my worst runoffs ever. I’ve really need to slow down more. But every time I give them a break I smoke a bowl and in a couple hours I’m really pretty toast.

In my personal home hard copy journal I took notes on all the plant heights tallest to shortest tops and avg height of their canopy top. Then the average height of each plant to light with their Lux reading and leaf temp. I did a comparison after 2 days and will take measurements again tomorrow. After that I’m sure I will have had enough of it.

Saturday Today. watered #1 and #2 . They both took more tap water/mbits then the other 2 yesterday with no runoff. I was pretty sure number 1 was slowing down on her drinking but she guzzled it down tonight.

#1 is 84 days and she is starting to fatten up very nicely. She is the smaller of all the plants but she is packing on some serious weight. It looks as though the x-Runt will have a similar structure to her tops are come in about the same.
#2 a pretty plant looks like her tops may be longer and slimmer.
The freakin Slacker has kept up her stretch and just won’t stop. I had to pull out some pipe cleaners today and pull down about 6 branches. Light is already at a slight angle to give her some extra height but I’m not moving the light anymore just for her. She has just loligaged her way through this entire grow now wants to play.
Banana pudding just came up on my playlist and its making me hungry. ciao

#1, #1, #2, #2 and the family

8E12A61C-B619-4FA8-A976-8BBC1C4B9904.jpeg

9E4387C7-2916-479C-A3B6-22C19DC0A8F3.jpeg

9FAD9330-B8D0-4BA8-A866-0FEC6C1C7A05.jpeg

8DA612D7-D8E6-461C-BCAB-AFF5DE4FCACC.jpeg

F41480A6-C6EE-493C-BE0D-D325068287C3.jpeg

autoflowers are a hard thing to genetically stabilize!
And thank you for keeping me directed because they have been a very frustrating experience at times.
And now I’m starting to enjoy the challenges and understanding there going to do it their way.

This has simply been a cruise this week as it’s only been watering and daily spent leaf picking.
Coming up shortly it will be their feedings and as heavy a watering I can get on them with no runoff.
I need to make a determination on the feeding of #1. She’s got good age now will I need to give her a @GeoFlora Nutrients feeding. Full feed, 1/2 feed or not to feed. She should be finishing up soon. I had a few days to figure it out.

Friday 11 the Slacker is now 80 days and getting her feeding tonight. She has never been a good looking plant her structure left a lot to be desired and she could never keep up with the others. Always looking sick and droopy.
It was just this week after her starting a terror well behind the others that this entire time she just has much more sativa in her. I had run out of room in the tent by the time she was ready to grow so she most likely won’t give what she would have been capable of given the proper care.
image.jpg

Saturday 12th it’s day 81 for #2 & the x-Runt. They both were feed in the morning before their lights out. R/H has been up and I’m trying to keep humidity down in the tent.
They together show 2 extremely different strains as the x-Runt has the pop can tops and the #2 has nice extended spears. Everyone is living in organic potting soil and now eating Geoflora and mosquito bits. Lights are @marshydro SP3000 in the 2x4x taller.
image.jpg

Sunday 14th She was 1st up making her #1 and 92 day old today!
Now she needs to be feed. As with all the plants they are fed every 12 days as opposed to the manufacturers directions of every 14. I will follow word for word the directions from the beginning of my next grow with the Geoflora nutes.
So #1 is 92 days and just starting to cloud up on the trichomes. There 0 with any color. I decided to feed her a 1/2 feeding and project a chop down in 2 1/2 to 3 weeks.
I can’t believe she is going this long. It doesn’t look like I will have an Independence Day cut dried and short
cured bud for the 4th
:rollit:
Stay safe, be friendly and share your love.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom